In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pick...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Wouldn't you consider the Imposter in Chief to be a Constitutional crisis.?.? Impeachment is a Constitutional procedure as well. I feel as if my post touched on MANY Constitutional issues of grave importance to the most of us...???

Your thoughts?

BTW...most of the stuff in this forum is political, is it not?

Comments

• Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    Yes Eric I thought your thread was very Valid, But the bottom line Is ............MOST........ of America does not have the BALLS to proceed with something that is slapping them right in the Face.[V]

Edit and He is not the only Constitutional Crisis as you put it, Which you well Know.

Its going to take something Major for the Sheeple to Get pushed that Far, If that dont happen, They will wake up when the 3% have had enough.

Either way It can only Go so far............ And the Storm Still Brews..................JMHO

Military will split and 3/4 of em will side with the People,the ones they are sworn to protect. JMHO
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Impeaching a president is covered by the Constitution.

If the thread was about the "process"
    the "how to" then it would belong in "Constitutional Law"
    But since the thread was about the "act" of doing it,
    just because it NEEDS to be done,
    it is political. IMO

I would rather see the whole bunch tried for treason myself.

No, I do not believe that most of the stuff in this forum is political.
    Of course, some gun rights issues, as well as some Constitutional issues, do cross over into the political arena.