In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

LIAR

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
Did I expect anything different? NO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t8GdxFYBU

For those who can not watch a youtube video, a quick synopses.

From "O"s lips......

When there's a bill that ends up on my desk as president, YOU the public, will have 5 days to look online and find out what's in it, before I sign it.

I'll make our government open and transparent.

no pork barrel.....

no more secrecy.....

Passed on Sunday, signed on Tuesday.
Maybe he can't count either.

Comments

• wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Consider the source...
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I tried to tell folks this BEFORE the election and was bad mouthed to no end!!!![:(!]
    Well all I can tell those who voted for the AH is , I TOLD YOU SO!!!![V]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:I tried to tell folks this BEFORE the election and was bad mouthed to no end!!!!
    Well all I can tell those who voted for the AH is , I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Ahhh..the sanctimonious shows up.

They remind me of the guy that says..."if I just let ONE gay down at the bar do me...I am still straight, aren't I ???"
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:I tried to tell folks this BEFORE the election and was bad mouthed to no end!!!!
    Well all I can tell those who voted for the AH is , I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Ahhh..the sanctimonious shows up.

They remind me of the guy that says..."if I just let ONE gay down at the bar do me...I am still straight, aren't I ???"

HB,
    I know this is your world and we just live in it, but in the he double l are you talking about????[;)]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Pretty simple.

Many of you are whining about the royal reaming the country is getting...dry amd blunt.
    You prefer the methods the republicans use...lubrication using 'god, apple pie, motherhood, and patiotism rah rah rar..'
    edited November -1
    HB,
    I made a simple statement about me seeing through Obama,s BS early on but my observations fell to deaf, if not hostile ears.
    What does your 'remarks' have to do with that????[?]
    You seem to have a compulsive need to always say something negative about people regardless of what is posted, WHY?????[?]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1