In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The storm clouds continue to build and the cause can be traced directly back to predatory anti-constitutional collectivist-government.
  • WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The tyranny that our ancestors left has now re-established itself once again in an attempt to subjugate us into their empire of which our ancestors fought and now we will fight; pushing our enemies into the sea and off our soil for good, to the death, all for the Constitution and the Republic, fix bayonets!
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,347 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    The storm clouds continue to build and the cause can be traced directly back to predatory anti-constitutional collectivist-government.
    Spot on Captain!! This is not a one issue thing "Obama's health care bill". This storm is giga-faceted and all boils down to tons of laws, and regulations, and policies that cannot even begin to measure up when held against the yardstick of our constitution.

Although the clouds have been gathering at a more rapid rate the last 4 or so presidencies this is a storm that has been 100+ years in the making. Batten down the hatches 'cause she's a gonna get wild.
    edited November -1
    Taking out the trash...Now this is the way government removal should be conducted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaql3QNa9_Q

Semper Fi!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf
    Taking out the trash...Now this is the way government removal should be conducted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaql3QNa9_Q

Semper Fi!
    [:D][:)]
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

Aye, and now, you can also hear rumbles of thunder.
    edited November -1
    I posted this a while back and thought that it would be good to post again for those that perhaps didn't get to see it the first time, definitely worth a look... may GOD be with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero3Rjq6xAI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVf5U4uIQ6I&NR=1
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting videos.
  • BobsbulletsBobsbullets Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Werwolf...

You have once again shown your ignorance by suggesting that a group of Marines attacking the Palace from the movie as something you would love to see happen to your government....How are those Marines doing that any different from the 'Stormtroopers' of the current government that you love to talk about? You are a fool, sir.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,347 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    So is it your intent to run around the forum and pi$$ in Werwolf's Wheaties every Chance you get?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bobsbullets
    Werwolf...

You have once again shown your ignorance by suggesting that a group of Marines attacking the Palace from the movie as something you would love to see happen to your government....How are those Marines doing that any different from the 'Stormtroopers' of the current government that you love to talk about? You are a fool, sir.
    Get a life, Gomer.

The scene is good, it is amusing and it is an 'abstract' with connotations related to dissatisfaction with our current massive predatory collectivist government.

You an Obama sycophant who is visiting to spread your bullschite propaganda?

We freely exchange ideas and concepts here. Some of those ideas and concepts are abstract or ironic wishes, e.g. 'if only' scenarios.

Get a clue...
  • BobsbulletsBobsbullets Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am tired of reading his posts making veiled threats against those of us in law enforcement that are out here defending his rear end everyday. He has been pi$$ing in my cornflakes for awhile now, so yes I am returning the favor ~

Saying that 'any government employee is fair game' once the revolution starts, and crap like that. He is the type that gives the law abiding gun community a black eye. For every one step we take forward on issues like the 2nd amendment, guys like Werwolf spout off his hate speech against 'Homos' and take us two steps back.
    edited November -1
    I am tired of reading his posts making veiled threats against those of us in law enforcement that are out here defending his rear end everyday. He has been pi$$ing in my cornflakes for awhile now, so yes I am returning the favor ~

Saying that 'any government employee is fair game' once the revolution starts, and crap like that. He is the type that gives the law abiding gun community a black eye. For every one step we take forward on issues like the 2nd amendment, guys like Werwolf spout off his hate speech against 'Homos' and take us two steps back.

Well, then, don't read them. Simply solution, huh?

I am a career Peace Officer and I find nothing tiring nor anything that I can't handle in what Werwolf posts.

The man is passionate about what he speaks, your disagreement notwithstanding.

Factually, you nor I are defending his rear everyday. Citizens can and should defend themselves. I certainly do not WANT or NEED you defending me or mine.

You are not a soldier fighting a righteous war. You are a cop who should be keeping the peace and enforcing just laws as they are reasonable and necessary to enforce, whilst being mindful of your proper role in a free-society.

He, you and I are free to express ourselves as we choose.

There are a number of people here who likely take a position that you will consider 'extremist' and 'damaging' to the position that you have staked out.

I am likely one of those people.

It is important to take note that many of us will probably see YOU as being damaging to the Constitutional position and to individual liberty, based upon your limited postings thus far.

Food for thought...
    edited November -1
    Werwolf...

Oh geez, another name calling sissy that doesn't like girls, and claims to be a pigasaurus or navysealninjasniper, no you are the fool and and have no comprehension of anything nor would I take the time to bother and explain it so that you could understand or even have to deal with scum like you, all liberals should hang.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Time for another lock.