In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Child Molesters

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Some here, the constitutional extremists-purists, have the goofey idea that, once a convicted felon serves out his sentence, then when he/she returns to society they should automaticlly get their full constitutional rights back. Like for example, a killer who murdered his family with a shotgun should get his right to own a firearm back. Of course that is just plain goofey, but what about this.

Once a child molester gets out of prison, by the above logic, that child molester would have all the rights everybody else has. The right to work in a day care center, the right to live next door to you and your children without you being informed that a convicted child molester lives next door, the right to be a Catholic Priest, The right to be a police officer (or any job they were quailfied for) etc., etc.

So............speak up boys. Should they or should they not get their constitutional rights back after they have served their sentence for molesting children.

Don't dodge the question by stating the child molester should just be shot to begin with. You probably are correct, but that is not the law now nor does it look like it will be the law in the future. So, when the child molester gets out of prison, should they get their full constitutional rights back?

Comments

• COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So Fox, are they molesting guns - or children?
    If I were a handgun, I'd be worried about them "handling" me...

Ok they served their time. COB Why shouldn't they get their rights?
    Please answer that one before we go farther...

COB
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No child molester should full restoration of rights. They should be permanently barred from any contact with children. Since you said they should not be shot. Castration would certainly remove some of the risk associated with thier release.
  • buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Child molesters and murderers would get new jobs and rights after conviction as fertilizer.

Fox, you are being intellectually dishonest when you bring up this kind of scenario. You already know that those you attempt to stir would not let said offenders out of jail. From an intellectual stance yes they would have all rights returned. From a practical standpoint they would never get out. Since you point out that the current laws state they might then those laws would have to be changed. Hence your scenario is dishonest as strawman arguement meant to stir.

Find someone on this site who will comment other than horrible death for child molesters.

Murderers, you may get a few who think they can be rehabed an released, but I doubt it.

Now if you come up with an honest discussion I would be more than happy to joust civily with you. Otherwise go back to your boot licking.

Edited-added content
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo
    Child molesters and murderers would get new jobs and rights after conviction as fertilizer.

Fox, you are being intellectually dishonest when you bring up this kind of scenario. You already know that those you attempt to stir would not let said offenders out of jail. From an intellectual stance yes they would have all rights returned. From a practical standpoint they would never get out. Since you point out that the current laws state they might then those laws would have to be changed. Hence your scenario is dishonest as strawman arguement meant to stir.

Find someone on this site who will comment other than horrible death for child molesters.

Murderers, you may get a few who think they can be rehabed an released, but I doubt it.

Now if you come up with an honest discussion I would be more than happy to joust civily with you. Otherwise go back to your boot licking.

Edited-added content

Awesome. Another one who gets it.

See, ol Larry is the strawman pro. Wayne trained him well.

Once upon a time ol Larry accused US of being from the other side (liberals) as if we were "plants".

Funny how liberals are famous for the strawman. "It is FOR the children" type crap.
  • fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once they get out of prison? How many have yet to go to prison due to plea barganing, Papal intervention (read interference)or victim avoidance for their own "protection".

Seem's around here a person molests a child for years and it is plea barganed down to "just looking".

Remember a case years back where a person waited patiently through all of the court actions and the judge and/or jury set the person loose. This particular case was of interest because the person that had the child that was molested shot and killed the defendent in the courtroom after the verdict was rendered. The person of course was arrested and tried and I don't remember the outcome .. it may have been "temporary insanity" or they may have made an example of the person for taking the law into their own hands.

I know I would have had to ask to be excused from that trial because I would feel the same way given simular circumstances.

[V]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    Once a child molester gets out of prison, by the above logic, that child molester would have all the rights everybody else has. The right to work in a day care center, the right to live next door to you and your children without you being informed that a convicted child molester lives next door, the right to be a Catholic Priest, The right to be a police officer (or any job they were quailfied for) etc., etc.

Please SHOW ME where these "RIGHTS" that you are CLAIMING to be RIGHTS, are guaranteed in the Constitution or Bill or Rights.

Where is The right to work in a day care center?
    Where is the right to live next door to you and your children without you being informed that a convicted child molester lives next door?
    Where is the right to be a Catholic Priest?
    Where is The right to be a police officer?

There is a BIG difference between a RIGHT that is guaranteed by the Constitution or Bill of Rights, and a LAW.

Some laws are good, as long as they are NOT in conflict with the RIGHTS that ARE guaranteed by the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

It is obvious that you DO NOT understand the difference, maybe someday you will. Until then (unless you can SHOW ME those RIGHTS that YOU CLAIM are in the Constitution or Bill of Rights) I will label you a troll.

You are advocating a LAWLESS society, which I do not believe that ANYONE else here advocates.

If in FACT, a person has been REHABILITATED, to the point where they are SAFE to be let back into society, then they should be given their RIGHTS (which ARE enumerated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights) back, upon release from prison. If they are NOT safe to be in society, then they should NOT BE RELEASED.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup

Please SHOW ME where these "RIGHTS" that you are CLAIMING to be RIGHTS, are guaranteed in the Constitution or Bill or Rights.

Where is the right to live next door to you and your children without you being informed that a convicted child molester lives next door?

There is a BIG difference between a RIGHT that is guaranteed by the Constitution or Bill of Rights, and a LAW.

Some laws are good, as long as they are NOT in conflict with the RIGHTS that ARE guaranteed by the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

It is obvious that you DO NOT understand the difference, maybe someday you will. Until then (unless you can SHOW ME those RIGHTS that YOU CLAIM are in the Constitution or Bill of Rights) I will label you a troll.

You are advocating a LAWLESS society, which I do not believe that ANYONE else here advocates.

If in FACT, a person has been REHABILITATED, to the point where they are SAFE to be let back into society, then they should be given their RIGHTS (which ARE enumerated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights) back, upon release from prison. If they are NOT safe to be in society, then they should NOT BE RELEASED.

Pickenup, usually your posts are only half crazy. In this particular response of yours, you have gone totally crazy. Your statements to me are so far removed from I am actually posting that it is not even worth the effort to try and go over each of your mistakes in an effort to get the truth out. For one thing, I am not advocating any illegal behavior. I hate child molesters just as much as you. But if you and others claim that once a criminal gets released from prison, then he/she should have all their rights given back to them. That means they can demand any job they are qualified for. Just as you can do. Policeman, priest, etc. as long as they are qualified. Because remember you gave them their rights back.

And what the cuss is up with you always painting you posts with extra large type and various colors? I have seen crack houses in the hood that look more presentable than your posts.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    Very colorful almost patriotic post. Child Molesters must first be defined. The High school sweathearts that the boy turns 18 3 months before the girl and he goes to the slammer for a sex offense, is just silly. An Adult Molesting anyone under 16 and 5 years older at a minimum, now were talking a serious offense that may never be able to be excused. Now Any adult molesting (HAVING SEX WITH) anyone between the 0- 11 I believe truly should just be butchered with hand axes, starting at the extremities till dead on pay per view. The $ made on pay per veiw going twords the therapy, and support of the molested and family. Molestation of people 12 thru 15 By an adult should be Jail Time, and treated as a permanent felon, and sex offender network, and banned from job that are in contact with children, and be put into places deserving of these animals like California, or the Catholic Churches Care (HA ! CARE) [V]

Well, if the molester just got out of prison, you can be pretty sure that his/her molesting behavior has already "been defined" at trial. So don't try and complicate this question as a means to avoid a straight answer.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind

Edited-added content

Awesome. Another one who gets it.

See, ol Larry is the strawman pro. Wayne trained him well.

Once upon a time ol Larry accused US of being from the other side (liberals) as if we were "plants".

Funny how liberals are famous for the strawman. "It is FOR the children" type crap.

So...rather than address my question you merely wish to toss insults? Typical.
    edited November -1

Edited-added content

In red above. Well, that is just a bunch of buffalo dung. It is big talk and I have yet to see any physical action from "those here." Well, no action except for pounding their keyboards and acting all big, tough and macho.

Besides, like it or not, when "those here" take action to stop the child molesters, sadly "those here" would now be classified as a criminal and dealt with as such. And when that happens they won't be able to pound their keyboards and post big claims here.

BTW, tell me please just exactly have those strong men you refer to as "those here" actually done in the last year or so except brag and pound their keyboards?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COBmmcmss

COB

Restricted rights because they cannot be trusted around children ever again. Simple enough for your sharp legal mind?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage
    No child molester should full restoration of rights. They should be permanently barred from any contact with children. Since you said they should not be shot. Castration would certainly remove some of the risk associated with thier release.

In red above. Please show me where I said they should not be shot. Besides my point was that the extremist, constitutional purists here claim that when a violent criminal serves his/her time and gets out of prison he/she should get all their constitutional rights back. Of course the extremists are usually trying to make their bogus case of violent criminals getting their gun rights back. But if you are going to support restoring some constitutional rights, it is intellectually dishonest to not agree that all constitutional rights should be restored.

Such rights as freedom of association, freedom of unrestricted movement, and, according to civil rights, the freedom to get any job you are qualified for. Police officer, priest, etc.

So, if you're gonna insist on giving back gun rights to released violent criminals who have served their time, then you would have to agree that criminal gets all his other constitutional rights back also. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage

In red above. Please show me where I said they should not be shot. Besides my point was that the extremist, constitutional purists here claim that when a violent criminal serves his/her time and gets out of prison he/she should get all their constitutional rights back. Of course the extremists are usually trying to make their bogus case of violent criminals getting their gun rights back. But if you are going to support restoring some constitutional rights, it is intellectually dishonest to not agree that all constitutional rights should be restored.

Such rights as freedom of association, freedom of unrestricted movement, and, according to civil rights, the freedom to get any job you are qualified for. Police officer, priest, etc.

So, if you're gonna insist on giving back gun rights to released violent criminals who have served their time, then you would have to agree that criminal gets all his other constitutional rights back also. Otherwise you are a hypocrite.

From your OP

"Don't dodge the question by stating the child molester should just be shot to begin with"

make up your mind.
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tr fox:

Tr, Tr, Tr. Its been a while but you haven't changed a bit. Are you just too short to hop the fence or what?? You've been posting here long enough that; IMHO, you should have by now come to gripes with some of your faulty thinking. You must have a very long learning curve. Why must one be an extremist or purist to believe that once a person fulfills their obligation to society, for a criminal act, that their rights be restored?? Most states have laws that make provision for restoration of rights after 5-7 years. That's not automatic, nor is it completely unreasonable. The unfortunate part is that it seldom happens even for minor (misdemeanor) violations!!!!

The problem with your argument(s) seems to me to be acceptance of the same train of thought that led to problems we face in modern society. First off, if a person took another's life, he used to, and should pay with his own. Thanks to activist judges and progressive thinkers, that's no longer the case. Therefore these violent criminals wind up back on the streets. If you agree with that sort of twisted justice, why do you consider a Constitutionalist's interpretation that a freeman should have his rights restored to be "goofy"???

As for the specifics of a child molester and his/her rights, the same applies. Once upon a time when a person violated someone else's rights through a criminal act they were bound by law to pay reparations. I have no concept of how that reparation could be attained for something as heinous as molesting a child but under today's "Justice" they seem to get off with a slap on the wrist and "reparations" (therapy etc.) are the responsibility of the taxpayer!!!

If you, your activist judges and progressive ideologist friends consider these criminals safe to walk the streets then live with them. If some police department is stupid enough to hire them, live with it. If they move in next door to you, live with it. If they are caring for your grandchildren, remember you condone their ability to walk the streets. A "goofy Constitutionalist" would say if he's safe to walk the streets, as a free man, he should have his/her rights restored. Anything less would be hypocritical!! A Constitutionalist wouldn't put them back on the streets. IMHO, if not put to death, my first option, he/she should be imprisoned without possibility of parole. As Milkor posted, the law should better define high schoolers caught in the web of molester status but for any one of 21 or older, there is no question about it in my mind.

So, I can only come to the conclusion that you have a problem with the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, condone Activist judges and believe in the progressive mantra of Political Correctness. Otherwise I doubt you would continue making such illogically conceived questions. I wish you could come to terms with that and quit trying to place a fog on the issues with ludicrous strawman diatribes. I hope I avoiding "dodging" the issue to your complete satisfaction.
    edited November -1
    Fox, what do you know about what others have done away from this forum? You don't have a clue. I addressed your points in your post and the only thing you could come back with is more trolling. Kinda proves that your interest lies not in discussion or debate but in bait and troll.

From your statements I am lead to believe that you condone convicted molesters being on the street(after supposed rehab), in your neighborhood and having access to your children and grandchildren. Do you know the recidivism rate for child molesters? Have any idea what percentage never reoffend? Does it really matter if they have guns or not? Molesters don't need guns to do thier damage, only need access to children to do the damage. How are you gonna stop them? Offenders lists? Make them all live in one area? How well have these policies worked?

In my world(and yes, I am working on it)child molesters would never get back to the streets. Rapists would never get back to the streets. Murderers would never get back to the streets. I don't believe these degenerates can be rehabed and should only be punished. Society should only have to pay a minimum to do so.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Some here, the constitutional extremists-purists, have the goofey idea that, once a convicted felon serves out his sentence, then when he/she returns to society they should automaticlly get their full constitutional rights back. Like for example, a killer who murdered his family with a shotgun should get his right to own a firearm back. Of course that is just plain goofey, but what about this.

So............speak up boys. Should they or should they not get their constitutional rights back after they have served their sentence for molesting children.

Don't dodge the question by stating the child molester should just be shot to begin with. You probably are correct, but that is not the law now nor does it look like it will be the law in the future. So, when the child molester gets out of prison, should they get their full constitutional rights back?

Why do you insist on continually acting like a retard? For the kajillionth time, as with all of your ignorant "I need attention"/"what if" posts...

These are the folks that are either executed or locked up permanently in a functioning justice system, these in particular are executed. Now go away for a week until you feel the need some more negative attention little one with battered wife syndrome.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1

.....Besides my point was that the extremist, constitutional purists here claim that when a violent criminal serves his/her time and gets out of prison he/she should get all their constitutional rights back.

Bald face lie. Only a complete loser would even bother to type something so pathetic. troller faux.

Exactly where do you find the motivation to go on?
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup

Pickenup, usually your posts are only half crazy. In this particular response of yours, you have gone totally crazy. Your statements to me are so far removed from I am actually posting that it is not even worth the effort to try and go over each of your mistakes in an effort to get the truth out. For one thing, I am not advocating any illegal behavior. I hate child molesters just as much as you. But if you and others claim that once a criminal gets released from prison, then he/she should have all their rights given back to them. That means they can demand any job they are qualified for. Just as you can do. Policeman, priest, etc. as long as they are qualified. Because remember you gave them their rights back.

No one can demand any job, regardless of qualification.

In your examples, however, a history of child molestation would be a dis-qualifier for any reasonable employer. The right to freely assemble is not operative upon those that are unwilling to assemble, and you, of course will exercise your right to dissemble this post.

As Pickenup has pointed out, the ex-offender should have the right to own a firearm and to vote in national elections, but has no right to anything you have listed.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

And what the cuss is up with you always painting you posts with extra large type and various colors? I have seen crack houses in the hood that look more presentable than your posts.
    Must have really touched a nerve with this one. [:)]

Nothing new. I asked you to prove what you posted. You CAN NOT show me where these "RIGHTS" that YOU claimed are, so in your typical troll like fashion, you attack me instead. I have come to expect nothing less....from you. And DEFINITELY nothing more. Can't back up YOUR claim, so YOU attack the messenger.

In blue above.
    I have always had to "ASK" for a job that I was qualified for. Guess I have been doing it all wrong. If I ever get back in the market for a new job, I will try DEMANDING it, as you advocate.

Extra large type? Most people here are smart enough to know that what I did was ONLY put the REGULAR SIZE type in.....BOLD. Guess you are not one of those kind of people.
    (and, just for the impaired, YOU can do it too. (SURPRISE) [:0]
    Just highlight the text that you want in bold, and use that button that has the capitol "B" on it, right next to where it says.....Format: on the top left of the box you are typing in)

As for color (as in ONE extra color, since you can't seem to figure that one out either) it is to put emphasis on your IDIOTIC claim, on what their RIGHTS are.

You obviously know more about crack houses in the hood, than I do.
    I don't spend time in those kinds of places.
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    Some here, the constitutional extremists-purists, have the goofey idea that

trolling trolling trolling...
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rockatansky
    Some here, the constitutional extremists-purists, have the goofey idea that

trolling trolling trolling...
    Yep, exactly. the whole purpose of this thread is to troll.

Pickenup, ya ought to have nunn tie a can to this hammerhead.
  • BobsbulletsBobsbullets Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have tried to shed light on this issue, unfortunately nobody here will be honest and answer the question....There are a few that will man up and say yes/no....most here slam the OP and dance around the issue.

Here is my answer:....THANK GOD our country has a law saying that if you are a convicted felon you LOSE your RIGHTS to possess firearms.

As stated before....I am a cop, and I ENJOY seeing scumbag criminals go to prison when they get caught with a gun.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bobsbullets

As stated before....I am a cop, and I ENJOY seeing scumbag criminals go to prison when they get caught with a gun.

'nuff said. Congratulations, you are a JBT!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Here is my answer:....THANK GOD our country has a law saying that if you are a convicted felon you LOSE your RIGHTS to possess firearms.

Yeah, boy.
    Now..picture a couple years down the road. The gun ban has happened.

Now we have billybob saying the same thing ;

ITS THE LAW...turn 'em in !! I am gonna shoot you right in the head if you don't..
    Just another american...one honest enough to openly admit it.
    Refreshing, really.
    edited November -1
    quote:I have tried to shed light on this issue, unfortunately nobody here will be honest and answer the question....There are a few that will man up and say yes/no....most here slam the OP and dance around the issue.

Bob, what question is it that nobody will answer, but a few will man up and say yes/no?
    edited November -1
    ...Here is my answer:....THANK GOD our country has a law saying that if you are a convicted felon you LOSE your RIGHTS to possess firearms.

Despots and tyrants need good little soldiers to do their bidding, Bobsbullets. You'll always be able to find a job somewhere.

Brad Steele
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Bob,

Let us not forget this little gem you posted in another thread:

Go ahead and stand behind your 'Don't dread on me' flag.

Guess what? Speaking as a cop, if you are convicted of a violent felony and I find out you have guns....I AM going to tread all over you. You will be arrested, and your guns will be seized - that's the law.

I know a lot of cops. I am close friends with many of them. They do not arrest folks because they 'enjoy' it, but because it is their job to do it.

You have provided us with yet another shining example of 'LEO' mentality vs. 'Peace Officer' mentaility. Thanks.

You can get back to polishing your boots now.[:(!]
    edited November -1
    Cartman-Cop2.jpg

Brad Steele
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

"You will respect my authori-tie!!!!!!"
    edited November -1
    You guys crack me up. Paul Blartt and Cartman right here in GR&C.[:D][:D]
    An honor.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1

Here is my answer:....THANK GOD our country has a law saying that if you are a convicted felon you LOSE your RIGHTS to possess firearms.

Do you know dano?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    going back to the OP: what's the connection between child molesters, The Constitution, and the 2A?

Anyone, anyone...

('cause I don't see any)
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    i think most, myself included, would return the law back to when rape, murder and theft of anything more then a chicken or cow meant getting hung. Makeing a mockery of the constitution once by keeping these freaks alive so the state can monetize law enforcement, dont exactly justify doing it twice by infringeing fundimental rights of people more then they already are by doing the former..

Hows that for constitutional?

the Bill of rights is supreme law, when you read it, and there is no room for error in interpritation, then thats the law, unless changed by constitutional convention..

And all of this is kinda beside the point.

If the state sees fit to keep them alive, then it must mean that law makers, (and by extension you), think that these rapists, murderers and whatnots lives have some sort of inherent worth.

If thats the case, it would seem logical that they would also give them the means to defend said life of some sort of inherent worth from people who might come gunning for them once the have been rehabilitated by years of being bubbas girlfriend and are back out in the world..
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Do not hinder them. Of such is the kingdom of heaven"

Anyone who molests children deserves severe punishment. God also reserves special judgment for these violators.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    I doubt jesus had rapists and mad dog killers in mind when he or whomever said that WPage..

Jesus came back to end sacrifice, to fullfil them with his blood and his blood sanctified the souls of those to come, The rest of the old testiments laws still apply.

In oherwords, These types of crimes are between the ones convicted and god, Its our job to arrange the apointment in a timely fashion.

i'm not advocating murder, never think it. Part of haveing a judicial system in the first place is to absolve any one person from the guilt of killing a man for his crimes, The fact that our rulers see fit to keep them alive is what it is, the laws should be abided, even if it does insure more victims.
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Tr Fox - I cannot comply with your original limitation on responses to your post. Child Molesters are the Worst sort of criminals. The recidivism rate of Child Molesters is closer to 100% than ANY OTHER catagory of criminal. That means they are the MOST LIKELY criminal to continue committing their special crime once released from prison, than any other catagory of criminal.

EVERY Child Molester DESERVES to be Executed, and executed immediately after being found Guilty of their crimes.
    I tried to play by the rules you set on the original post, but that isn't possible when you know the reality of Child Molestor statistics.

Sorry - In MY opinion - A convicted Child Molestor should be put to death in the most efficient and immediate way.
  • COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COBmmcmss

COB

Restricted rights because they cannot be trusted around children ever again. Simple enough for your sharp legal mind?

Gun rights and "rights to be around children".

Here's one for your not off center question.

One of these is enumerated in the Constitution.
    The other is not. Guess which is which.

Are you advocating no internet for the armed felon who served his time and is done with parole? Why not cross over all of the tailored restrictions with all of the others so we treat them all equally?

Sorry Larry, but guns with molesters is NOT the issue. Children are.

You'll have to try a different tack - albeit you've tried that too.

COB
    edited November -1
    going back to the OP: what's the connection between child molesters, The Constitution, and the 2A?

Anyone, anyone...

('cause I don't see any)

That is because you are a Constitutional Extremist, Max.

You know the type. Folks that actually believe a government should live by a set of rules.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Anyone, anyone...

('cause I don't see any)

That is because you are a Constitutional Extremist, Max.

You know the type. Folks that actually believe a government should live by a set of rules.

Oh, fudge! Me too?! I better start watching out for the black helicopters then...

I was just wondering why child molesters specifically, not violent offenders and that sort of folk. Unless of course the OP has some sort of sick gun-child-molestation fetish...