In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Does the ACLU have too much time on thier hands

wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
Recently the ACLU sued the DOD for allowing Gideon s from offering free Bibles to recruits...
So now these Gideon volunteers are barred from giving/offering information to new soldiers who may want help.
Guess the ACLU is looking for work.

Comments

• buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ACLU gets it right about 1.5% of the time. Otherwise they suck horribly.

I took a minute to think about it and I cannot recall a case they were right on. Change to right 0% of the time and they still suck horribly.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,347 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo
    ACLU gets it right about 1.5% of the time. Otherwise they suck horribly.

I took a minute to think about it and I cannot recall a case they were right on. Change to right 0% of the time and they still suck horribly.
    Yep, I was going to see if I could get them to sue the Federal/Washington State truck gestapo, but I never bothered.
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo
    ACLU gets it right about 1.5% of the time, all of the time.

[}:)]
  • melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to love those little bibles , they make great mini toilet paper in the field. And cigarette rolling paper . [:D]
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This speaks volumes...
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    I used to love those little bibles , they make great mini toilet paper in the field. And cigarette rolling paper . [:D]
  • jev1969jev1969 Member Posts: 2,691
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor

Now that is just plain 'ole pot stirrin.[}:)]