In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mother's Day Buy Back

fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
Watching the California news channel and the subject came up about the upcoming gun buy back in LA. They also are profiling a former "gang" member who apparently has become an activist against gun violence after his life was "changed" by bullets.

So I ask this question: If a gang banger's life can be so changed by being shot up .. why is this big push to take guns off of the streets from supposedly "innocent" gun owner's? Sounds like the problem is resolving itself one gang banger at a time.

[;)]

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got me. Sounds like a good reason to keep the pressure on these dirt bag gang members.
  • Options
    jev1969jev1969 Member Posts: 2,691
    edited November -1
    Actually a buy back is a great idea. Such a great idea that I am starting my own "buy back" program. If you have any unwanted dangerous guns I will gladly pay to have them shipped to my house where I will ensure that they are properly taken care of. [8D]
  • Options
    fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trust me, I'm trying to do my part. [;)]
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK whats your address>...
    quote:Originally posted by jev1969
    Actually a buy back is a great idea. Such a great idea that I am starting my own "buy back" program. If you have any unwanted dangerous guns I will gladly pay to have them shipped to my house where I will ensure that they are properly taken care of. [8D]