In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Auction sales to NJ

rummyrummy Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
I'v been noticing every now and then a few sellers wont sell their guns to NJ. Why is that? Yes, we are heavily restricted but a lot of that is actually the burdensome process we go through just to get our FID and handgun permits (our problem, not yours). I dont want to start jumping all over our rights being manipulated, squashed and stomped on (they are!) but for all those sellers out there you are being mis-informed if you think you can't sell to us. As long as the gun is legal here you can do business here. Of course its our responsibility to make sure we can posses the gun and furthermore our FFLs wont of course accept for transfer an illegal weapon. So, I ask again- why the no sale signs to NJ? Contrary to what some States/people think we have a LOT of guns here and always will. Not to mention a large potential marketing base to sell to.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same topic, different state.
    No sales to NJ.
    No sales to Calif.
    No sales to NY.
    No sales to.....etc. etc.

This topic has been hashed and re-hashed.
    You can use the search function to see old threads.

Basically, sellers can set the terms they want to play by.

As per the rules...(Posting Guidelines...above left)
    Auction related complaints or criticism are not allowed on the forums.
    So a lock goes on this one.