In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun control and mass murders

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No suprise. Pissed off people should not handle guns.
  • Options
    cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    In my not humble at all opinion alot of those murdered peoples blood is on the hands of the paranoid control freaks who signed the bans into law..

The Murder rate dropped to pre gun ban (1968) levels in washington DC, and the local politicians are doing everything they can to make it as hard to get a gun in the district as it was before Heller.

They dont give a dang about people..
  • Options
    freedomfighterfreedomfighter Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage

And they should, by law, have an appropriate treatment for their mental condition. That mental condition is COMPLETELY driven by unconscious factors.

Consiously they know the law, but the feelings they have are maintained, escalated and fueled by the unconscious mind to the point where they can only take action.

I've proposed such a treatment and mental health experts have shown approval but government officials VIOLATE the law. I've got a thread about it with links to documents, facts etc.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=434277
  • Options
    7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quickmajik
    In my not humble at all opinion alot of those murdered peoples blood is on the hands of the paranoid control freaks who signed the bans into law..

The Murder rate dropped to pre gun ban (1968) levels in washington DC, and the local politicians are doing everything they can to make it as hard to get a gun in the district as it was before Heller.

They dont give a dang about people..

+1
  • Options
    freedomfighterfreedomfighter Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freedomfighter
    quote:Originally posted by wpage

And they should, by law, have an appropriate treatment....

I've proposed such a treatment and mental health experts have shown approval but government officials VIOLATE the law. I've got a thread about it with links to documents, facts etc.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=434277

The impulse behind all human behavior, even that of politicians and officials, is unconscious.

This is the other side of the same coin but what officials are doing only seems more conscious. If that were the case they would be more reasonable.

Shall we ignore the unconscious in both cases and allow guns to be taken from us?