In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

dthhal CA Membership Request As Per Roster

dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
To All CA's,

I, dthhal, respectfully request that I be considered for membership within the ranks of the Brotherhood. In accordance with the required protocol I submit the following:

.....................................Gentlemen;
..............................A simple yes or no is required.

Do you feel that the Second Amendment allows the Federal government to regulate, restrict, limit, background check, set up FFLs' as the only legal seller of new weapons, or otherwise infringe on the free movement of non-crew-served weapons in America ?

NO!

Do you understand that Collective methods of controlling and manipulating people is destructive of the freedoms we are supposed to enjoy here in America ?
YES!

Requirement 3: Treatise - I submit the following link in support of my beliefs on the Constitution of the United States as well as the Bill of Rights. These founding documents are the cornerstones of our Country and the basis of our unalienable rights as citizens of this great Country.
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462469

I appreciate the 6 "ayes" that have come so far. Thank you.

Comments