In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sad part is

buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
This supreme court ruling is being called a victory for gun rights and that is how the media will play it. Most gun owners will never know or understand.[:(]

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its a shame. Since the new Justice Elena Kagen will swing the court the other way now.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo
    Most gun owners will never know or understand.[:(]

They don't need to as long as citizens know and understand.
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm afraid that with the confirmation of Kagen, the next time this comes to the court, the outcome will be very different and to our disappointment.
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    If it went from 5-4 to 4-5, there would be bloodshed.

But Kagan is just replacing one of those 4, nothing will change, they are just swapping out on anti gun traitor for another.
    Kagan is fairly young, and there isn't much prospect of getting rid of her for a long time.
    I hope those 5 can make it long enough for a pres to get in power that would nominate a replacement as friendly, or more friendly to guns as they are.

But as I said in another thread, they are not exactly friends of gunowners..... perhaps its Ginsberg and her ilk that are better for gunowners - ones that don't hide the are out to get rid of guns.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The forcast is not good on the Supreme court for 2nd amendment rights.,