In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy 4th of July!

wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
God Bless America Again!

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    God gave us free-will.

Our citizens have facilitated the usurpation of this Constitutional Republic. Our government is on the road to totalitarianism via collectivist ideologies and policies.

The Declaration of Independence is abrogated, just read it and that is crystal-clear.

We celebrate today that which we have squandered.

For me, I love this Republic, yet I see that it has been usurped. I will contemplate peaceful methods of restoring her to what she was intended to be, whilst preparing for contingencies.

Happy Independence Day.

God Bless and save the Republic.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    God gave us free-will.

Our citizens have facilitated the usurpation of this Constitutional Republic. Our government is on the road to totalitarianism via collectivist ideologies and policies.

The Declaration of Independence is abrogated, just read it and that is crystal-clear.

For me, I love this Republic, yet I see that it has been usurped. I will contemplate peaceful methods of restoring her to what she was intended to be, whilst preparing for contingencies.

Happy Independence Day.

God Bless and save the Republic.

Aye, Brother Jeff.[;)]
  • Options
    steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

nuff said.
  • Options
    WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What was ours will be ours again, for we will meet our enemies on the battlefield for our Constitution and Republic with the Gadsden, Confederate and Revolutionary War Flags waiving in the breeze over head and our brothers and sisters armed at our shoulders to meet the invaders head on. URAH!
  • Options
    melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION. U want to prove me wrong , tell your wife the truth , that she sucks, give her everything in a greement she never talk or try to communicate with U ever, and leave tommorow !! Nope , no free will. Your a Drone , that emotes , and has almost no original thought, a hairless ape that believes in nonsense fed to you by unseen masters.

U think U have FREE WILL, Then fix your lives problems, shouldnt take to long, marrige not good , leave, job suck , leave, GO FOR IT ! Nope U can't your a drone. CONSUME, OBEY, CONSUME, WORK, SLEEP [xx(] HA ![:)]
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION. U want to prove me wrong , tell your wife

quote:
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION. U want to prove me wrong , tell your wife the truth , that she sucks, give her everything in a greement she never talk or try to communicate with U ever, and leave tommorow !! Nope , no free will. Your a Drone , that emotes , and has almost no original thought, a hairless ape that believes in nonsense fed to you by unseen masters.

U think U have FREE WILL, Then fix your lives problems, shouldnt take to long, marrige not good , leave, job suck , leave, GO FOR IT ! Nope U can't your a drone. CONSUME, OBEY, CONSUME, WORK, SLEEP [xx(] HA ![:)]

W-T-F, over?
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like some personal problems. However Lets hope the blessings flow on...