In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New BATFE Chief

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
President Obama has nominated an anti-gun Chicago BATFE agent to head up the BATFE. Be sure to let your US Senator know that Andrew F. Traver is a bad choice.
Thanks
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    As if they listen when we tell them what to do.

Obamacare ring any bells?

How 'bout the second stimulus?

Basically they are sending us a message. "Sit down and shut the f*#@ up!"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The message, in addition to what JP accurately states, is that government has and continues to abrogate the Constitution and individual liberty and act opposite to what the Republic was founded upon.

Government plans and is striving for a very different america than a Republic. That plan is an america which is part of a global-state, with its people subjugated and removed from concepts of individual liberty, relegated to the status of mere vassals and debt-slaves to that global-state.

As I see it.
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

It sounds like you have GIVEN UP!!! My motto is 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going' and right now it tough going for us traditionalists. Time to get going!!!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

It sounds like you have GIVEN UP!!! My motto is 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going' and right now it tough going for us traditionalists. Time to get going!!!!!
    What is it that you are going to do, Jim, beyond what you and many of us have been doing....that being to prepare and speak out against what we see happening?

All of us, myself included, are merely speaking out and some of us are active in grooming, selecting and voting for candidates that are more in-line with supporting the Republic.

Are you rucking-up and getting ready to revolt?
    edited November -1
    Jeff,
    I stay 'rucked up' and I am ready for a revolt WHEN IT BECOMES NECESSARY!
    But, as you are well aware, violence is the final option and I don't feel we are at that point yet so I will continue to fight the progressives in the 'conventional' manner for the time being.
    I sent you a PM.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau
    Jeff,
    I stay 'rucked up' and I am ready for a revolt WHEN IT BECOMES NECESSARY!
    But, as you are well aware, violence is the final option and I don't feel we are at that point yet so I will continue to fight the progressives in the 'conventional' manner for the time being.
    I sent you a PM.
    I also believe it is long past time to 'get going', Jim. There is no give up in me either.

I am merely curious what action you feel is appropriate at this time, beyond our speaking out, preparing and voting.
    edited November -1
    What I refer as 'conventional' is what you described. I believe in leadership by example and thus I try to 'lead' people to speak out, vote, and be prepared for the worst. I do believe we are in for some seriously hard times in the not to distant future, either man made or by nature, but I think it is coming.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sell your coat and get a nice sword.