In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Prayers please update 4/20

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
It's official. No job. 12k down the toilet. After jumping through all of his hoops and still not being brought in, it only remains to be seen if this guy will keep me from getting any other jobs indefinitely.[:(]

*Sigh, shaking head* Still "waiting" on this guy to let me go to work. 1 week gone, 2K down the toilet......

All hoops have been jumped through and the "situation" from a year ago is ancient history. Now one individual "is thinking about it". Grrrrrr

I am starting to get some positive results. Things are headed in the right direction it looks like!! Will advise....[:D]

That "situation" from a year ago is causing a problem with my employment. It is totally at the discretion of the one person whether I will be permitted to work.

As of this morning, one hour before I was set to make the 1600 mile trip, he has said "No."

I am extremely depressed.[:(]
I have about a 1% chance of this being worked out in time to go.[:(] or at all, I should add.[:(]

Comments