In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HELP!! FFL Trouble

indomitable spiritindomitable spirit Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
I bought a gun on GB about April 4 of this year. I enlisted a local FFL to handle it. They emailed confirmation of their license. it should have only taken 4 days to get here. I checked with the FFL almost daily. The gun never showed up according to FFL. The seller began a claim with USPS. The results are documents that show receipt by the FFL on the 4th day after shipping. When the seller emailed me that the investigation was complete, I forwarded my reply to the FFL. FFL asked me to call them. I told them to wait until I received the docs. When I got the docs I emailed them letting them know I have no choice but to contact the cops and seek other remedies, unless they had the gun. No response now. What to do? Can Gunbroker do anything? 2 months later and no gun. I was reported stolen to the FBI by the seller.

Comments