In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Threats

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
Pickenup, Just to make it harder for you to deny that you, a moderator, threatened me, a member, with posting my personal information, I have copied and pasted your threat here. Oh, I know you can use your moderator super powers to delete it or even change it, but other people will notice and know you for being a coward. Beside I have a backup plan of a permanent record of your cowardly threat.

Pickenup

USA
22374 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2011 : 11:50:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tr fox

quote:
Originally posted by pickenup

quote:

In 1994 the pro-gun people could clearly see that Clinton's so called "assault weapons" ban could not be stopped from being put into law.

the pro-gun side agreed on a compromise. That compromise was the insertion of a 10 year automatic "sunset clause" in the ban.

Still spewing that crap?

Feinstein DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT to get the ban passed.
SHE had to compromise by inserting the sunset clause HERSELF in order to get enough votes.

Her QUOTE...
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it."

SHE DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT!!!!!

Here is some more "crap" for you Mr. Ponytail. Feinstein had the votes to pass an assault weapons ban without the very important "sunset clause." The pro-gun side knew they could not stop the ban. Although as with most controversial bills, nobody can be absolutely positive how the final vote will go. But it strongly appeared that Feinstein's assault weapons ban would pass in spite of opposition of the pro-gun congressmen and would positively be sign by President Bill Clinton. So as a last resort, as a "hail mary" the pro-gun side compromised with the sunset clause. Without that clause we would still have the ban.

If you doubt, then please closely examine your ignorance. Why in the hell would a powerful, extremely anti-gun senator like Feinstein VOLUNTARILY WEAKEN her own gun control bill UNLESS it was because of pressure by the pro-gun side?

Also, since the Democrats controlled the House, Senate and Bill Clinton, why would you be dumb enough to think Feinstein's gun control bill would not pass in spite of pro-gun opposition?

How about a direct answer for that?

Oh, and "Happy 4th of July" to you.

Nothing to reply to here, since you are wrong......as usual.

Just copying this so that it can not be edited.....AGAIN.
Lowering yourself to these kinds of insults speaks VOLUMES about your character.

Just a question, mind you. Do you think there would be some interest, by some, in having your real name, address, and phone # Larry?

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    How is that a threat? Aren't you a big tough keyboard pounder? Surely you have the nads to hurl the same insults you spout on a forum, to someone's face, right?

Since he doesn't have access to that info, your shrieking is rather amusing. Only Capt. Fun and Admin do (auction side, duhhh), dufus. Don't be ferfraid missy.[:D] Nobody cares about you enough to get that info anyway. You're funny, dangerous to those near you in your complete lack of principle/morals to be sure, but funny.[:D]
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf
    How is that a threat? Aren't you a big tough keyboard pounder? Surely you have the nads to hurl the same insults you spout on a forum, to someone's face, right?

Since he doesn't have access to that info, your shrieking is rather amusing. Only Capt. Fun and Admin do (auction side, duhhh), dufus. Don't be ferfraid missy.[:D] Nobody cares about you enough to get that info anyway. You're funny, dangerous to those near you in your complete lack of principle/morals to be sure, but funny.[:D]

If I was afraid I would not still be posting. How about you show how brave you are and post your name, address and phone number. Either that or STFU along with Pickitup.

BTW, Pickitup does have my name and address. Just as I have his from an envelope nearly 10 years old.
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    There is no threat here at all.

It seems perfectly clear that pickenup has seen you throw down your stupid, childish 'gauntlet' in a number of threads, demanding that other people stop 'hiding bravely' behind their keyboards and step up and post their names and addresses and to subsequently declare bloody violent revolution against government.

His post, which seems to have you in a spazmo-fit, is nothing more than turning your own stupid-demand against you to point out the irony and hypocrisy...something that you have demonstrated time and time again that you are incapable of recognizing...or at least something that you can readily ignore and continue with in your impossible quest to shore up your flawed beliefs.

Frankly, you increasingly frantic postings are becoming really embarrassing to see.
  • Options
    RTKBARTKBA Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

It seems perfectly clear that pickenup has seen you throw down your stupid, childish 'gauntlet' in a number of threads, demanding that other people stop 'hiding bravely' behind their keyboards and step up and post their names and addresses and to subsequently declare bloody violent revolution against government.

His post, which seems to have you in a spazmo-fit, is nothing more than turning your own stupid-demand against you to point out the irony and hypocrisy...something that you have demonstrated time and time again that you are incapable of recognizing...or at least something that you can readily ignore and continue with in your impossible quest to shore up your flawed beliefs.

Frankly, you increasingly frantic postings are becoming really embarrassing to see.

+1

I think Tarry is a Royalist through and through.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

If I was afraid I would not still be posting. How about you show how brave you are and post your name, address and phone number. Either that or STFU along with Pickitup.

BTW, Pickitup does have my name and address. Just as I have his from an envelope nearly 10 years old.
    Since he does not live in constsnt fear of his own shadow, as you do, I would lay 100 to 1 odds that your address was discarded 10 years ago, as his would have been if you were normal. Your split tail is showing.... again.
  • Options
    Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1

Since he does not live in constsnt fear of his own shadow, as you do, I would lay 100 to 1 odds that your address was discarded 10 years ago, as his would have been if you were normal. Your split tail is showing.... again.

[:D][:D]I was thinking the same thing. Does he imagine that he tucked the envelope into a copy of American Rifleman and sleeps with it under his pillow?
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Really?? You can't be serious?! I believe I must provide the indication of a [:o)][:o)] to represent the author of this thread.

Pickenup, Just to make it harder for you to deny that you, a moderator, threatened me, a member, with posting my personal information, I have copied and pasted your threat here. Oh, I know you can use your moderator super powers to delete it or even change it, but other people will notice and know you for being a coward. Beside I have a backup plan of a permanent record of your cowardly threat.

Pickenup

USA
    22374 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2011 : 11:50:48 PM
    quote:

quote:
    Originally posted by pickenup

quote:

In 1994 the pro-gun people could clearly see that Clinton's so called "assault weapons" ban could not be stopped from being put into law.

the pro-gun side agreed on a compromise. That compromise was the insertion of a 10 year automatic "sunset clause" in the ban.

Still spewing that crap?

Feinstein DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT to get the ban passed.
    SHE had to compromise by inserting the sunset clause HERSELF in order to get enough votes.

Her QUOTE...
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it."

SHE DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT!!!!!

Here is some more "crap" for you Mr. Ponytail. Feinstein had the votes to pass an assault weapons ban without the very important "sunset clause." The pro-gun side knew they could not stop the ban. Although as with most controversial bills, nobody can be absolutely positive how the final vote will go. But it strongly appeared that Feinstein's assault weapons ban would pass in spite of opposition of the pro-gun congressmen and would positively be sign by President Bill Clinton. So as a last resort, as a "hail mary" the pro-gun side compromised with the sunset clause. Without that clause we would still have the ban.

If you doubt, then please closely examine your ignorance. Why in the hell would a powerful, extremely anti-gun senator like Feinstein VOLUNTARILY WEAKEN her own gun control bill UNLESS it was because of pressure by the pro-gun side?

Also, since the Democrats controlled the House, Senate and Bill Clinton, why would you be dumb enough to think Feinstein's gun control bill would not pass in spite of pro-gun opposition?

How about a direct answer for that?

Oh, and "Happy 4th of July" to you.

Nothing to reply to here, since you are wrong......as usual.

Just copying this so that it can not be edited.....AGAIN.
    Lowering yourself to these kinds of insults speaks VOLUMES about your character.

Just a question, mind you. Do you think there would be some interest, by some, in having your real name, address, and phone # Larry?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson

[:D][:D]I was thinking the same thing. Does he imagine that he tucked the envelope into a copy of American Rifleman and sleeps with it under his pillow?
    Of course. One never knows when one might need that kind of information to do evil on another. Isn't that the way everybody thinks? Normal people, that is?[:D]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

BINGO

Thanks Cap'n, saved me a bunch of typing. [;)] [:D][:D]