In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Victory for NRA

2»

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Careful picken, he might sic his mommy on you.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Hey BJWolf. You love to shoot off your mouth. How about coming out and telling all of us just how it is you "real men" of America, you "3 percenters," you "true Americans," you "constitutional warriors" (who by the way never seem to go to war) plan on "taking back America.

Do you plan on using ballots or bullets? And since you have been doing nothing in the real world for several years now but post bravado here on GB.com, how about giving me an estimated date of when you and the other stinking canary * plan on some kind of action in the REAL WORLD.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    In 1994 the pro-gun people could clearly see that Clinton's so called "assault weapons" ban could not be stopped from being put into law.

the pro-gun side agreed on a compromise. That compromise was the insertion of a 10 year automatic "sunset clause" in the ban.

Still spewing that crap?

Feinstein DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT to get the ban passed.
    SHE had to compromise by inserting the sunset clause HERSELF in order to get enough votes.

Her QUOTE...
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it."

SHE DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT!!!!!

Here is some more "crap" for you Mr. Ponytail. Feinstein had the votes to pass an assault weapons ban without the very important "sunset clause." The pro-gun side knew they could not stop the ban. Although as with most controversial bills, nobody can be absolutely positive how the final vote will go. But it strongly appeared that Feinstein's assault weapons ban would pass in spite of opposition of the pro-gun congressmen and would positively be sign by President Bill Clinton. So as a last resort, as a "hail mary" the pro-gun side compromised with the sunset clause. Without that clause we would still have the ban.

If you doubt, then please closely examine your ignorance. Why in the hell would a powerful, extremely anti-gun senator like Feinstein VOLUNTARILY WEAKEN her own gun control bill UNLESS it was because of pressure by the pro-gun side?

Also, since the Democrats controlled the House, Senate and Bill Clinton, why would you be dumb enough to think Feinstein's gun control bill would not pass in spite of pro-gun opposition?

How about a direct answer for that?

Oh, and "Happy 4th of July" to you.

Nothing to reply to here, since you are wrong......as usual.

Just copying this so that it can not be edited.....AGAIN.
    Lowering yourself to these kinds of insults speaks VOLUMES about your character.

Just a question, mind you. Do you think there would be some interest, by some, in having your real name, address, and phone # Larry?

So.....now you are a black mailer. Well go ahead and post whatever you damn well want to be responsible for. BTW, you didn't think I actually threw away that envelope you used years ago to mail me your petition did you? Maybe I should put your address out on the internet also. Besides, what do I have to worry about from you and yours? If this forum was titled "Street Brawlers.Com" I might have some fear of some illegal action against me. But if everyone here is a legal gun owner, then that automatically means they have lead a pretty lawful life. It is highly doubtful that they are going to turn into a violent felon. But even if they do, if they come to my front door, whatever they bring I will introduce them to the same thing. In addition to that we have a pretty good police department here in my town and I would be happy to introduce that department to you and your friends.

I also wonder how GB.com admin would feel about one of the moderators threatening a member with posting their personal information? Want to find out or do you want to STFU? If you have any doubts about my attitude, read the post I just made to BJWolf and see if you think you can blackmail me.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    quote:Here is some more "crap" for you Mr. Ponytail.
    What a keyboard commando...Pounding away from the safety of your keyboard, tossing out insults. You are afraid to post your real name and afraid to post such insults where someone would be able to identify you.

You really should step back and take a look at your recent postings.

They read like a textbook on someone who is attempting to bolster their own weak ethic and substandard character relating to liberty and freedom by going on a manic attack and by demanding others pick-up your lame falsely set-up 'gauntlet'.

Please, do continue though, I am actually enjoying your self-dismantling and melt-down.[:)]

It doesn't require any thinking when you reply to my post that contains verifiable information with nothing but personal insults. Hell, a personal insult come back, which you are strong on, doesn't take any brains at all which suits you.

BTW, I don't see you posting your real name, address or who you work for. But here is an easy way for you to prove your manliness. All you have to do is to rejoin the canary *!

How about it? Are you manly enough?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    There are alternatives to the NRA that actually believe in the four simple words 'Shall not be infringed':

http://gunowners.org/a05252011.htm

How can that organization be "no compromise" when we over the years continue to get new gun control laws? Looks to me like their claim of "no compromise" isn't worth a damn. But so many people here have a mindless hatred for the NRA that they would rather automatically find fault with the NRA and automatically believe that every other gun rights organization, except for the NRA, is the perfect alternative to the NRA.

It is easy to make bold claims that you cannot fulfill so that your advertisements sound good. Besides, I challenge you to show me one damn thing the Gun Owners of America has ever accomplished or is in the process of accomplishing. All they are is a tiny sham organization, run by just a couple of con artists, that tries to act big and take money from you. Haven't you noticed, if you get them, that EVERY SINGLE TIME they contact you, they have seem to a reason to ask for money.
    edited November -1
    There are alternatives to the NRA that actually believe in the four simple words 'Shall not be infringed':

How can that organization be "no compromise" when we over the years continue to get new gun control laws? Looks to me like their claim of "no compromise" isn't worth a damn. But so many people here have a mindless hatred for the NRA that they would rather automatically find fault with the NRA and automatically believe that every other gun rights organization, except for the NRA, is the perfect alternative to the NRA.

It is easy to make bold claims that you cannot fulfill so that your advertisements sound good. Besides, I challenge you to show me one damn thing the Gun Owners of America has ever accomplished or is in the process of accomplishing. All they are is a tiny sham organization, run by just a couple of con artists, that tries to act big and take money from you. Haven't you noticed, if you get them, that EVERY SINGLE TIME they contact you, they have seem to a reason to ask for money.
    When did GOA compromise? It's really very simple but an IQ in excess of 60 is necessary. GOA is simply ignored when it comes to legislation/lobby. They are ignored because the NRA is as you have stated so many times, "The only game in town", due to their large membership of imbeciles. Imagine if the vaunted NRA took this stance, instead of writing gun control legislation with the left hand, while patting you on the back with their right telliing you "It'll be okay fox, it's just a little bit more control than before... no big deal. Just give us your money dope." GOA is most helpful with litigation, you know, trying to overturn that which the NRA authored. Really fox, you can not be this profoundly stupid... you simply can't! You can type for pete's sake! Your love of arguing is staggeringly irrational.

edit: Should've read the entire post... the last sentence, you can not be for real when making such a ridiculous statement as that. Funny.[:D]

another edit concerning lt's post: YOU calling ANYONE out for lack of manhood? Pounding away on the keyboard, projecting, comedian.[:D]

Is there any doubt that you would love to do anyone of us personal harm, as long as you could remain anonymous? No, none. Have you already tried? Likely.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

When did GOA compromise? It's really very simple but an IQ in excess of 60 is necessary. GOA is simply ignored when it comes to legislation/lobby. They are ignored because the NRA is as you have stated so many times, "The only game in town", due to their large membership of imbeciles. Imagine if the vaunted NRA took this stance, instead of writing gun control legislation with the left hand, while patting you on the back with their right telliing you "It'll be okay fox, it's just a little bit more control than before... no big deal. Just give us your money dope." GOA is most helpful with litigation, you know, trying to overturn that which the NRA authored. Really fox, you can not be this profoundly stupid... you simply can't! You can type for pete's sake! Your love of arguing is staggeringly irrational.

edit: Should've read the entire post... the last sentence, you can not be for real when making such a ridiculous statement as that. Funny.[:D]

So you are claiming that the GOA is irrelevant?
    edited November -1
    Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
    edited November -1
    Besides Wolf, if all I did for gun rights was to promote and support the NRA then I would be ashamed to show my face around here. But I also support GOA and SAF with my membership being on their list of members to help with their political and financial clout. I have participated in several pro-gun/pro-constitution demonstrations in the last few years. How about you and yours? How many have you participated in?

I contact my various legislators (city, state and federal) involving gun and constitutional rights and I encourage other citizens to do the same. I have even gone so far as to write letters to those legislators and gone around giving my fellow citizens an easy way to try and influence their legislators by co-signing my letter. I write numerous letter to the newspaper which are published. When I read an article about the constitution or gun rights that I believe is of particular value, I email it to other people and also make copies and pass around.

So, even though I seem to be a lighting rod for some here, the almost humor thing is that I actually am doing something in the real world to fight for our rights. Even if I am doing the wrong things (which I'm not) AT LEAST I AM OUT THERE DOING SOMETHING. It is again almost funny that you and yours see me as an enemy when it would make more sense to me for you to see the vast majority of citizens WHO SIT ON THEIR * AND DO NOTHING as their real enemy. I guess it is just easier for you and yours to hate me because I am one of the few that consistantly resist you.

Of course, as far as that goes, you notice our little "war" has been going on for years and it has always been several against the one of me. But I'm still here. That alone should be a hint that if there is ever a need for people to actually step up and do something, I probably will be among the few that don't run away.
    edited November -1

Elaborate please. Short insults contain no worthwhile information.
    edited November -1

Elaborate please. Short insults contain no worthwhile information.
    Another demonstration was not necessary. An observation is not the same as an insult. Try reading the post again. If you still can not decipher it, I will help you.P.S. If I remember to come back to this thread. g'night fox.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So.....now you are a black mailer.
    Blackmailer???
    WOW......someone is having a MELTDOWN.
    I think you have finally gone off the deep end Larry. I posted a QUESTION. I even emphasized that it was JUST A QUESTION. Show me where I threatened to post that info?

The point of my post was to show YOUR hypocrisy. I was going to await your answer, then point out where YOU have continually, over and over and OVER again accused others of being a hypocrite because they do not post their real info. Your latest example below, in a now locked thread, that I could not reply to. Get it, locked thread, I couldn't reply, so I used THIS thread. Can you comprehend that?

The posers not only hide behind their keyboard, hide behind their screen names as compared to using their real names.

BTW, you didn't think I actually threw away that envelope you used years ago to mail me your petition did you? Maybe I should put your address out on the internet also.

Now that sounds like a threat.

You can do what you feel is best, but the person that was interested enough to send you something (with that info you have) might get REAL PISSED.

You see Larry, while I liked your idea back then (and still do) I thought it had "0" chance of going anywhere. If I was wrong, and it actually took off, I would have chipped in. But I was NOT wrong, and it went exactly NOWHERE.

I also wonder how GB.com admin would feel about one of the moderators threatening a member with posting their personal information? Want to find out or do you want to STFU?
    Again I say, show me the threat, since you DID go crying, whining, sniveling, and bawling to admin.
    edited November -1
    ... since you DID go crying, whining, sniveling, and bawling to admin.

It is a fact, that there is no depth too low for this individual. ABSOLUTELY not to be trusted by anyone EVER. For those that have, bad choice. He will always seek out authority for personal gain or a pat on the head, but never fairness or justice. A childlike and deadly personality when it occurs in an adult and in the right circumstances. Petulant.

For the record, it was and is a good idea, but has even more remote possibilities than straight out electing a 3rd party. Evidently fox has held a personal grudge all these years against all of us for not making it happen for him. It is not normal, but there is no other possibility. The guy is unstable. Seeking help would likely be a waste of time, unless they have "grow up" prescription he can get.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA presenting at the UN was a breakthru...
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Larry, you have NO CLUE how many times I have emailed "my friends" to let them know they were over the line. Like wise, you have NO CLUE how many posts of "my friends" that I have deleted. So why don't you take your own advice and SHUT THE............

P.S.
    I don't care how many "notes" or comparisons you make. It is not like YOU have not been out of line a time.....or 20, and I have let it go.

Do what you will. You are showing your own mentality.
    edited November -1
    Larry, you have NO CLUE how many times I have emailed "my friends" to let them know they were over the line. Like wise, you have NO CLUE how many posts of "my friends" that I have deleted. So why don't you take your own advice and SHUT THE............

P.S.
    I don't care how many "notes" or comparisons you make. It is not like YOU have not been out of line a time.....or 20, and I have let it go.

Do what you will. You are showing your own mentality.

Well actually your post sounds pretty reasonable but it seems your "friends" haven't paid much attention to your requests.

BTW, what was wrong with my post about JPWolf, a construction worker I believe, and my reference and question regarding his possible construction work in a bathhouse? Looks to me like you are W-A-Y too picky about what you delete when it comes to me and JPWolf.