In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA Haters will love this.

topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
I saw my first ( Obama 12 ) sticker today.
right below it was ( I'm the NRA, and I vote )
and the tag on the car was a speciality tag
indicateing it was a teacher. Gota wonder !

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Seems a perfect match-up.

Honesty, expressed in a bumper-sticker.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    supposedly there is a conflict in any of those things?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    See, I told Ya.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Also gives a strong indication of where most of our educators are. Sad world we live in this, the United States of America.[V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by topdad
    See, I told Ya.
    Yeah, but the liberty-haters love the sticker compilation.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That might be a family car carrying bumperstickers from both owners at the same time. [:D]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Gota wonder !I don't gotta wonder one bit, since most? a large portion? of NRA members support "Common Sense Gun Control"they're all on the same page.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    quote:Gota wonder !I don't gotta wonder one bit, since most? a large portion? of NRA members support "Common Sense Gun Control"they're all on the same page.

You exaggerate to try and support your position. Most NRA members know that REGARDLESS of what any (federal or state) constitutions say, it is totally impossible to have absolutely no gun control laws. Reason being that our opponents don't mind ignoring and shredding our constitutional rights. You yourself have seen it happen many time and why didn't YOU stop it since you have such strong feelings about it and all? You didn't stop it because we pro-constitutional, pro-gun people have to SHARE POWER with people who totally don't agree with us. Even if you count EVERY SINGLE GUN OWNER, we are still a minority. That is the REAL WORLD. It is NOT a perfect world of every single person supporting and agreeing with what rights the constitution(s) give/don't give us. The way things were going in the 1990's, we gun people have not done all that poorly in regard to our rights.

If you and anybody here is looking for and demanding perfection in obtaining your constitutional rights, then keep on looking. Me, I will fight for the BEST that can reasonably be accomplished why others waste their time sitting and hoping and demanding perfection.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter

You exaggerate to try and support your position. Most NRA members know that REGARDLESS of what any (federal or state) constitutions say, it is totally impossible to have absolutely no gun control laws. Reason being that our opponents don't mind ignoring and shredding our constitutional rights. You yourself have seen it happen many time and why didn't YOU stop it since you have such strong feelings about it and all? You didn't stop it because we pro-constitutional, pro-gun people have to SHARE POWER with people who totally don't agree with us. Even if you count EVERY SINGLE GUN OWNER, we are still a minority. That is the REAL WORLD. It is NOT a perfect world of every single person supporting and agreeing with what rights the constitution(s) give/don't give us. The way things were going in the 1990's, we gun people have not done all that poorly in regard to our rights.

If you and anybody here is looking for and demanding perfection in obtaining your constitutional rights, then keep on looking. Me, I will fight for the BEST that can reasonably be accomplished why others waste their time sitting and hoping and demanding perfection.

Read...

Do NOT adhere to the Constitution, we don't agree with what it says, but we will falsely claim that we do and we will offer lame rationalizations and justifications in an attempt to bolster our flawed ethic.

Do NOT support individual liberty and limited government, it frightens us.

Do NOT advocate or practice individualism, because collectivism is warm and fuzzy in concept and government will protect us from the bad scary man. Future totalitarianism be damned, we are to dumb to see that far ahead.

There, I said the same thing you did, fox, I simply did it honestly.[:)]
  • Options
    RTKBARTKBA Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1