In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

True Constitutional Freedom Isn't Free

sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
Freeman Said".......
June 11, 2011 at 11:01

If you wish to take a step away from the system, including freedom from unlawful taxation, you MUST prepare yourself with knowledge of THE LAW. Now, i don't mean STATUTORY BS law, i mean THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, and THE COMMON LAW. You must understand WHO and WHAT you are. Now I'm sure some idiot is going to post a comment about, "the constitution was suspended. blah blah." well, i've used the constitution in court, I've seen what happens. QUITE LITERALLY TURNED THE COURT UPSIDE DOWN, watch the judge TURN AGAINST the Police, the Prosecutor, AND the Public Pretender, TO SAVE HIS OWN *! All we said was, "From what i understand both you and opposing counsel have entered a valid oath of office to uphold the CONSTITUTION FOR The United States of America and the State Constitution, is that correct sir?"

the judge just about did a back flip, stood up suddenly, pointed his finger at the Prosecution and said, "Well, I know i have! but I don't know about those guys!!!"

Just to prove, there is no honor among corporate thieves. At that point the DA and the PD entered a state of PANIC.

It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I've had my probation terminated, and helped have a friends case reduced from a felony to an infraction, had his guns returned to him, including one that wasn't registered, and the last i heard from my friend, they are going to drop all charges.

Say what you will, I know what my eyes have seen.

Cruden v. Neale 2 N.C. 338 2 S.E. 70:
"Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellow man without his consent."

check out Yick Wo v. Hopkins 118 US.

EyesWideShut
June 19, 2011 at 22:51

The supreme law of the land is Natural Law. It has nothing to do with "common law" or any other man-made "law." Man can't make "law" only "rules." Laws are unchanging, with the exception of the law of change.

We need to evolve from this barbaric and archaic system called "government."

However, I do agree with you whole-heartedly that one must educate themselves on the various levels of this system.

I know exactly what you mean when you say "say what you will, I know what my eyes have seen" because I've had those experiences myself. What's "abnormal" to most, is normal in my world. I suspect it is the same for you."

At any rate, I just had to comment, because I believe that in addition to pointing people to the source of their problems, we should also be promoting evolution from this man-made non constitutional nonsense, and work on establishing REAL fixes.

Commerce existed as a separate body of customs and practices, "without the need of "government regulation," the same could and SHOULD be said of the 2nd Amendment and its original intent.It is up to all of you reading this to take up proverbial arms and act to make your elected officials bow to the original intent of freedoms truths.

Freeman and my thoughts.

See this BIG truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kw7j4lbDB4&feature=player_embedded#at=41