In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

trfox

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Here is a short video of a man who agrees with your premise on strict enforcement of 'the law', but he is doing it as a parody, quite cleverly I must say.

I get it, he gets it, and others get it. You, well, you are not capable of getting it because you have an opposing ethic.

Just so you know.[;)]

http://youtu.be/1pJuedzzLXE

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Here is a short video of a man who agrees with your premise on strict enforcement of 'the law', but he is doing it as a parody, quite cleverly I must say.

I get it, he gets it, and others get it. You, well, you are not capable of getting it because you have an opposing ethic.

Just so you know.[;)]

Are you saying we should do "lax" enforcement of the law? What if said law is as laws should be and that is reasonable and needed?
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1

Just so you know.[;)]

That guy in the video is funny. I would pay money to see him be the "sex toy" of a gang of minorities and see how quickly he decides to contact the police, screaming like a bit*h and DEMAND they enforce the law against rape and/or assault.

Even in a parody, when the actor has to use examples that do not, and will not for the foreseeable future, exist, then I know they are pushing a bogus argument. For example, he mentioned the police enforcing the law against women and blacks voting. For decades women and blacks have had the right to vote. Therefore, why did he waste his time and mine by using situation that don't exist as an example? Because he is pushing a bogus argument.

If you think the guy in the video, "really" does get it, then there is no doubt you and I are, and always be, creatures from two different planets.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Just so you know.[;)]

That guy in the video is funny. I would pay money to see him be the "sex toy" of a gang of minorities and see how quickly he decides to contact the police, screaming like a bit*h and DEMAND they enforce the law against rape and/or assault.

Even in a parody, when the actor has to use examples that do not, and will not for the foreseeable future, exist, then I know they are pushing a bogus argument. For example, he mentioned the police enforcing the law against women and blacks voting. For decades women and blacks have had the right to vote. Therefore, why did he waste his time and mine by using situation that don't exist as an example? Because he is pushing a bogus argument.

If you think the guy in the video, "really" does get it, then there is no doubt you and I are, and always be, creatures from two different planets.
    Oh, there has been no doubt about that, fox.

I had you pegged long ago and factually, we couldn't be further apart in our views of liberty, the Constitution, society and in our respective ethic.