In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gun Grab - Nip It In The Bud!

Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_P2aUZJyA

I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with who is coming after our RTKBA. Is it Hillary, Eric Holder, Bloomberg, Shumer?

I don't know why we don't collectively nip it in the bud by releasing a statement, signed by millions of gun owners, that essentially says:

All yee who would seek to take away our RTKB as guaranteed by the Second Amendment, should hereby and for evermore take notice: We hold this right to keep and bare arms to be one of those rights endowed by our Creator. As such, no law or statute promulgated by mere politicians and legislators will be recognized. We will NOT surrender our guns under any circumstance! In that, you should heed the words of Admiral Yamamoto who declared to Japanese leaders in the early days of WWII, that in America a gun exists behind every blade of grass. If necessary, we will resist through force any effort to diminish our Second Amendment right. Coming after our guns will result in the spilling of much blood, but it will not result in taking away our guns, we do solemly swear.

Comments

• topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll sign it !
  • Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by topdad
    I'll sign it !

Lets write it up! It'd be cool to have such an important document created by the folks at Gun Broker.
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like for someone else to proof read the above so you would not sound like a boob. Tom

bare arms??
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tccox
    I would like for someone else to proof read the above so you would not sound like a boob. Tom

bare arms??
    How about Bear Arms [:D]
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about "Armed Bears"? [:p][:D]

COB
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah KK, spiel chek dont find all mistakes does it??? Tom
    edited November -1
    Focus girls, focus. [:D]

I tend to misspell words when my mind is a raging torrent:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6UQXx98KU

Others will be better at putting just the right words together to make the point without us sounding "boobish," or radical.

The gist of it is simply: Make all the gun-grabbing laws and regulations you want, but we will ignore them.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I agree with your idea but hesitate to become an activist as such. I do not want federal agents at my house with snipers shooting at me thru windows.
    You may believe we have strength in numbers and for a fact we do, legislatively. Sadly, when it comes to outright rebellion against established law, the Alphebet agencies are content to pick off gun hoarders one at a time (with impunity).
    Our best course of action is still to elect gun friendly politicians and to remoind the public everytime a citizen uses a firearm to thwart a felony.
    Note...any mispelled words are due to my refusal to use google for anything[:I]
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wyatt Earp
    Focus girls, focus. [:D]

I tend to misspell words when my mind is a raging torrent:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6UQXx98KU

Others will be better at putting just the right words together to make the point without us sounding "boobish," or radical.

The gist of it is simply: Make all the gun-grabbing laws and regulations you want, but we will ignore them.

you tend to be in that state all the time!!![:D][:D][:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    I agree with your idea but hesitate to become an activist as such. I do not want federal agents at my house with snipers shooting at me thru windows.
    You may believe we have strength in numbers and for a fact we do, legislatively. Sadly, when it comes to outright rebellion against established law, the Alphebet agencies are content to pick off gun hoarders one at a time (with impunity).
    Our best course of action is still to elect gun friendly politicians and to remoind the public everytime a citizen uses a firearm to thwart a felony.
    Note...any mispelled words are due to my refusal to use google for anything[:I]

This is true, unless there are 1 million signatures.

The problem with hoping legislators will do the dirty work is that Obama and his clan have shown a willingness and ability to circumvent the legislative process. Hence Hillary's efforts to get it done through the United Nations.

This is what Obama is doing to grant amnesty to illegals - he knows it's too much of a hot potato for Congress to touch it, so he uses executive orders to bypass the normal process. So, if Obama isn't going to be hindered by the normal process, we cannot be dependent on it, either.
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quote-"All ye who would seek to take away our Right to Keep and Bear Arms 'RKBA' as guaranteed by the Second Amendment of The Constitution, should hereby and for evermore take notice. We hold this right to keep and bear arms to be one of those rights endowed by our Creator. As such, no law or statute promulgated by mere politicians and legislators will be recognized, as no law is or can be of higher order than the Constitution. We will NOT surrender our guns under any circumstances! In that, you should heed the words of Admiral Yamamoto who declared to the Japanese leaders in the early days of WWII, that in America a gun exists behind every blade of grass. If necessary, we will resist through force any effort to diminish our Second Amendment right to the death. Coming after our guns will result in much needless bloodshed, but it will not result in the taking away of our guns, we do solemnly swear this.

That is great and I really like it, however the 'you cant do that because your just armchair commandos' nonsense agitators always seem to show when statements of patriotism are made and the reason being is that they know in their heart that they really wont do anything and are just spineless traitors that would sell us out that would in a second no doubt anyway.
  • JuggernautJuggernaut Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with this effort, lets get this put together as a rough draft and then take a vote by only those that have been on the forum for a considerable length of time and are known to be patriots of the republic and not some doppelganger fake. Majority will rule on a vote for an official draft and then we can get signatures going perhaps like the 'petition website' sort of thing and have the results over time distributed to all senators, congressmen and legislators everywhere that support 2A/RKBA.
  • Lonewolf77Lonewolf77 Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tccox

bare arms??
    [:D]of course! Summertime always more comfortable in a short sleeve shirt when yer blastin away at sumpin![:D]
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm interested in any topic that has to do with guns and bare boobs!