In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Symptoms of A MUCH Bigger Problem..

simongirtysimongirty Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
By now everyone is aware of the "Fast and Furious" debacle.I'm sure there are several thread already started. So many in fact I don't know where to put the concerns I have about this mess. Some concerns which I have not seen many address. So I thought i would start this thread. If there is another post started where this would fit in please let me know and i will move it.
It is clear to many that the F&F operation very well may have been used as a talking point to alter American citizens Second Amendment Rights in one way or another. Hilary Clinton had previously hinted that our current system of gun ownership was creating problems for Mexico causing many people to feel this way. As more details come out about this plot gun owners and American citizens in general have reason to feel that this scam goes way deeper than we are led to believe by those who are suppose to have our best interests at heart. Attorney General Eric Holder appears to want us to believe he had little or no knowledge of these goings on but if we look closely at history we quickly become suspicious of his level of involvement and any intentions he may have had orchestrating this heinous plan.
Is it me or does anyone else think its more than a coincidence that Eric Holder was part of the Administrations which gave us Ruby Ridge AND Waco Texas? Gun Rights related controversies seems to follow this man where ever he goes much like certain crimes follow certain criminals."Modus operandi" is the legal term I believe..
When I mention this to others they look at me like I am nuts. Others online have come right out and called me a "nut". One person even stated that Waco was twenty years ago and he doubted Eric Holder was even old enough to be a lawyer then!! That is the level of ignorance in what is going on in our Government by the general population! Unless we educate some of these people about the pasts of the very individuals running our country we are LOST!They will continue to vote for these monsters and we will be at their mercy.
To me this latest attempt at subversion of our second amendment rights are just a symptom of a much bigger problem. The problem of failure of leadership of those who run OUR Government and the lack of concern by the people they are elected and appointed to serve.