In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

call out senators ...

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
who support the UN small arms treaty. We need to know who they are and bombard their offices, email and fax machine with protests against any treaty that limits our 2A right to bear arms.
I know Washington has two senators, Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray, who have repeatedly reminded me of their position of responsible gun control. I believe both of them would back a UN treaty despite constitutional restrictions.

http://conservativeamericanvet.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/responce-from-senator-patty-murray-on-her-position-with-regard-to-the-inter-american-arms-treaty/

Maria Cantwell is up for re-election along with 23 other senators. We should make a conceted effort to contact them all..
There are 23 democrap Senators that have to stand for re-election in 2012. Here are their names:

Joe Lieberman of Connecticut
Daniel Akaka of Hawaii
Jeff Bingaman of New Mexico
Kent Conrad of North Dakota
Jim Webb of Virginia
Herb Kohl of Wisconsin
Dianne Feinstein of California
Tom Carper of Delaware
Bill Nelson of Florida
Ben Cardin of Maryland
Debbie Stabenow of Michigan
Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
Claire McCaskill of Missouri
Jon Tester of Montana
Ben Nelson of Nebraska
Bob Menendez of New Jersey
Kirsten Gillibrand of New York
Sherrod Brown of Ohio
Bob Casey, Jr. of Pennsylvania
Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island
Bernie Sanders of Vermont
Maria Cantwell of Washington
Joe Manchin of West Virginia

The first six on the list are retiring and the seats will be open contests, the rest (as of now) will be competitive.

If you want to keep your weapons, then you need to contact these Senators and let them know you will be watching to see how they vote when that treaty is submitted for approval.

Have no doubt that this is a democrap backdoor attempt to confiscate your guns. If this treaty is ratified, they will lie (as usual) and claim they are bound by the terms of the treaty. Make sure you let them know now that you know what they are up to.

I wonder how many loser libs still believe that stinkbomba and the democraps don't have a hidden agenda?