In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jeff Rossen, NBC reporter

psyops70psyops70 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
I watched a newscast from his idiot Jeff Rossen about the ability to purchase firearms online without any questions asked in Arizona. Of course he was slanted in his so called impartial report. My question that I want to put forth is there must be a counter "report" by us those that are air and do not sell weapons from the trunk of their car in a parking lot. I have no issue with that, but when they are dealers doing the selling it becomes a problem for law abiding gun owners. We must put a stop to the unlawful selling because this is the fuel that yellow journalist's are looking to ignite.
Since Gunbroker.com is one of the largest and most reputable firearms online auction house and store for dealers there should be a counter report to offset damage that this guy Jeff will do or has done already.

Comments

• Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been buying on line for years. No questions but FFL always required. Never been able to buy on without it unless it was an antique. Some people do not know what they are talking about.
  • Options
    psyops70psyops70 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I as well have been buying firearms since I left Vietnam in 1971 after 2 tours in combat and when I arrived home I still could not vote or buy a beer in this country. Firearms to buy were non-exitant without miles of red tape...Detroit MI. I have bought a lot of firearms online but frankly have never been able to buy direct. What can be done to tell NBC this guy is a liar for the most part? I sent an email to NBC after the show.
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He purchased those off of an on-line gun classified ad. Its really no different than buying a gun off of a classified ad in your local paper. No FFL required.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the same state, no FFL. Out of state, FFL required.