In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The antis got a victory

GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,750 ✭✭✭✭
becuase of New York new restrictions..We have not at all won this war but in essence lost another battle,,,,,the chipping continues..just saying..We must never give up this struggle-

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Republicans in the Virginia General Assembly fought off the Libtards in their efforts this past week.
  • Options
    midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the supreme court overruled the ridiculous laws in chigago and dc. give the new yorkers some time. they're probably already working on a lawsuit to get that crap overturned. at least i hope they are....
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...The war against the 2A will NEVER be "won", we can only fight each battle and pray for a victory...the attacks have been going on for decades and will continue when we are dead and gone.

The 2A has been under attack for decades, why would anyone think all the hub-bub is "new" or a surprise?
    For those over 30, they remember the first AWB, and before that, the stupid laws that stopped importation of so called "Saturday Night Specials"..that effectively stopped importation of FAR more than cheesy handguns, it will NEVER end and its NOTHING new.
    Shame the nit-wits on their panic buying spree werent alive then...the last several years would not have seen the crazy buying or increases in prices because they would know the world wasnt coming to an end as they think in their young no life experience minds.

Anyone really think the latest uproar will die down forever?
    Keep dreaming because it wont, 2A attacks will be resurected everytime some numb nuts uses a gun in a killing spree or a Lib wants to fan the flames for their own benefit..which has not worked too well for them for a couple of decades..and they know it, with the exception of Lib strongholds...such as Schumck-Chuck-Shummer or Fein-N'Stein represent, local not Federal thank God.

The States that are unable to muster enough firearms owners to fight and win each battle, will succumb and loose, such a NY, CA etc.
    Elections DO have conse1uences, old saying but some still just love to not vote, and then claim moral superiority...ask the Californians & New Yorkers who didnt take the time vote or either didnt like the "choice" presented to them in State elections how thats been working out for them.

The reason I joined ALL 3 gun orgs instead of trying to choose which one I LIKED/AGREED with the best, spare me...everyone better figure out how to get on the same page and leave the neener-neener BS sniveling behind and donate and fight, or there will not be anything left to fight for...you'll be keeping your single shot or bolt guns locked up at your local PD, and dont worry about your handguns, they will be outlawed as in Great Britain...just keep bitchin' among yourselves about which gun org is the best & runing in all directions.

I would HOPE to think that someone, somewhere is working very hard on suit(s) or other legal maneuvers to correct the NY situation, but its far better to organize and fight before the fact than after...[;)]
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    The Republicans in the Virginia General Assembly fought off the Libtards in their efforts this past week.

Virginia voted for Obama, he won the state, twice, in 2008, and 2012

it's been invaded and taken over by liberals
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by mm8nambu
    becuase of New York new restrictions..We have not at all won this war but in essence lost another battle,,,,,the chipping continues..just saying..We must never give up this struggle-
    [/quote

I talked to a guy from NY this week, he said law enforcement is already calling gun owners they know purchased assault weapons by based on the form 4473 NICS, and are threatening them

and to all you so-called "gun owners" who voted Democrat and for Obama, you should be tarred and feathered, THANKS ALOT
  • Options
    RobatHrlyRobatHrly Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptainCrossman
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

Virginia voted for Obama, he won the state, twice, in 2008, and 2012

it's been invaded and taken over by liberals

If you watched the tally for the last two elections, the Republican candidate was winning until Northern VA and Hampton Roads votes were tallied.

Here is what is currently going on here and I think it is a good thing. Our votes will finaly be heard, not just the urban areas.-

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/bill-to-change-allocation-of-virginia-s-electoral-votes-advances/article_6f2092f5-a0fa-5f39-954b-a139db241962.html