In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Don't Be Afraid to Write Your Politicians

isyourassonfireisyourassonfire Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
If you can write in this forum you can write your Federal, State and Local Politicians. Let them know how you feel - Be polite, to the point, and professional. Tell everybody you know to do the same. They will come around - keep on 'em.

Also, don't be afraid to contact your local media through email when they stray into forbidden territory. I have recently and it works!

The Ruger website has one of the best links to give you information on all of your politicians just by putting in your zip code - just used it over the weekend - works great.

Now is the time to put the pressure on - don't be afraid to write - every individual voice is important - you gals out there, too. My wife writes, also. Politicians are sometimes more responsive to the ladies.

G [:D]

Comments

• Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Write, email, call them and do it often. Called my senators and representative today. The drift I got was that there phones are ringing off the hooks and they are hearing a what I am saying a lot. 2 of them are liberal Democrats but they want to get re elected too. Sure can't hurt to bug them. If nothing else it pisses them off.
  • Options
    dustinfoxdustinfox Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is good to write now but don't forget to flood them with emails/calls again when an actual bill is on the floor.