In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Control/Get off your *!

4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭
The news media,Bill Clinton,and the Liberal Elites would have you believe no new gun laws will be approved. This is a psychological assault on your 2nd Amendment Rights. The Governor of New York and our representatives passed the New York Safe Act of 2013 in the dark of the night without public input. In the Hudson Valley of NY where I live, NY Senator Bill Larkin and others drew a line in the sand and were overwhelmed by superior numbers.Write a letter,send a E-mail,make a phone call and sign the class action lawsuit petitions. Make a donation to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association,especially if you live in New York. NYSRPA is actively working with Constitutional Lawyers to take on the state. Please,get actively involved. If you think this can't happen on a national level, then SIT ON YOUR * AND DO NOTHING.I WILL NOT COMPROMISE,I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH ANY NEW GUN LAWS.

Comments