In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How will Gatling guns fare in this hysteria

chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭
If Feinstein is after even historical belt fed weapons, what is the thought on Gatling guns ? Most have some kind of handle, and very large magazines. I REALLY need to know...
Regards,
Chris

Comments

• Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A I recall, they specified belt fed. Gatling guns have box magazins as I also recall. But the box magazines hold more than 10 rounds.Doubt if Fienstien knows what a Galling gun is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why I asked.... I'm wondering if I should even finish it;
    Six 10/22 barrels rotating around a 1 inch diameter 316 Stainless center shaft. It's only maybe 10 percent done, and already weighs 38 lbs. I still have 6 extractor slots to cut, 6 feed trays to machine, some gear and cam driven actuators and disconnects, a pintle and yoke stand.. well, you get the idea. And oh yeah, a gravity feed gear driven 300 round magazine. When it ever gets finished, I'll pull the ugly workhorse operating handle and put on something more aesthetic.
    I plan to render the earth promiscuously if 22 availability gets back to normal...

Regards, Chris

[img][/img]001uip.jpg

[img][/img]canonjan19002.jpg

[img][/img]003lzi.jpg
  • Options
    CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Frozen1
    If Feinstein is after even historical belt fed weapons, what is the thought on Gatling guns ? Most have some kind of handle, and very large magazines. I REALLY need to know...
    Regards,
    Chris

if you want to know the end game of all this gun control legislation hysteria, it's the same as in Russia today- citizens are not allowed to own ANY GUNS- NONE- not even a cap/ball or flintlock single shot. NOTHING.

so you can get off your * and join NRA, NAGR, GOA, etc. and fight this in Congress and defeat it, or go down the road to Russian confiscation where it's illegal to own ANY firearm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptainCrossman
    quote:Originally posted by Frozen1
    Regards,
    Chris

if you want to know the end game of all this gun control legislation hysteria, it's the same as in Russia today- citizens are not allowed to own ANY GUNS- NONE- not even a cap/ball or flintlock single shot. NOTHING.

so you can get off your * and join NRA, NAGR, GOA, etc. and fight this in Congress and defeat it, or go down the road to Russian confiscation where it's illegal to own ANY firearm

I am indeed writing my representatives, voting, and been a member of the NRA most of my life. No callouses on my * cheeks [;)]