In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Went to a Bloomberg rally-the media lies.

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
Went to a bloomberg gun control rally in Bucks County, PA. I didnt know about it in advance, was driving by and saw a bunch of people with pro second amendment signs standing on the corner. Asked someone what was going on, and was told that Bloombers pepes were having a rally. I went back at high noon, and there were about two hundred Bloomies- there was also 150-175pro gun folks, just about all of them were carrying on their hips, many were walking around with so called assault rifles, with REALLY BIG magazines (uhh I mean clips) sticking out of them.
Several Bloomies got up to call for gun control, the pro gun folks would shout them down with pro gun responses (nothing rude, just what you would expect at any politically charged rally).The antis called for a gun control chant, and the pro gun folks started their own "freedom" chant, which made the gun control chant incomprehensibe.
Read the local paper today, and they misleaded, and outright lied.
The paper reported there was 200 bloomies, and "dozens" of pro gunners. I guess there were "dozens", but it was a lot of dozens, a gross of dozens or more. They didnt lie, but they sure mislead-one would assume there was a handful, when infact it was almost half pro gun, half anti gun.
One of the bloomies called for a moment of silence, to honor those dead from gun violence- the pro gunners for the most part honored the moment of silence- the greatest offense was a few quiet conversations, nothing worst than what was happening on the other side. THe paper reported that the pro gunners shouted down the antis, EVEN during a moment of silence. I WAS THERE! THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!
When they called for the moment of silence I was worried that someone might not have heard it called, or some might be rude, and shout-I was prepared to tell anyone on the pro gun side to cool it if they started yelling during the moment of silence. I was thinking the media would love such a spectacle- they didn get the spectacle, so they said it happend anyway. THe media is shameless.

Comments

• Options
    torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
    edited November -1
    I don't expect anything else from the media. Glad to hear you guys in Pa are standing up.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When the crap hits the fan and the looters are pounding down their doors and raping their women.......guess who's house they will be at for protection ?
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    When the crap hits the fan and the looters are pounding down their doors and raping their women.......guess who's house they will be at for protection ?
    One of those kind show up at my door, and they will get a taste on MY jackboot![^]
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you were a member of my Pro gun protest group you and dozens of members would be picketing the media outlet that ran the story handing out flyer explaining what the media just did. This is the kind of response needed to that kind of BS but I can't seem to get anyone off their arm chairs.