In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Second Amendment crumbling as gun-control victorie

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
The tide is turning on the Federal Level and The States are dividing on the issue,so how long is too long for one side or the other, is the question to ask.

serf

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/4/miller-second-amendment-crumbling-gun-control-vict/

Our Founding Fathers were clear that people inherently have the right to use firearms for self defense and to protect themselves from government tyranny. The laws and treaty passed this week are clearly unconstitutional, but it will take a long time for the courts to catch up to the rapid abridgement of these rights.

Comments

• Options
    COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I vehemently disagree with his opinionated and baseless assessment. Despite the left and their agenda, the gun-owners are in fact fighting back. In New York alone, the majority of the counties have protested and pushed back on the Bloomberg/Cuomo garbage. More and more of the states are pushing PRO-gun legislation in the face of calls for restrictions, AND WINNING.

So IMHO, NO! We are not giving in nor crumbling![}:)]

COB
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COBmmcmss
    I vehemently disagree with his opinionated and baseless assessment. Despite the left and their agenda, the gun-owners are in fact fighting back. In New York alone, the majority of the counties have protested and pushed back on the Bloomberg/Cuomo garbage. More and more of the states are pushing PRO-gun legislation in the face of calls for restrictions, AND WINNING.

COB

Hope for the best,prepare for the worst is my motto! It's all riding on the 2014 elections and what The Senate does with United nations Arms Treaty.

serf
  • Options
    torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COBmmcmss

COB

I'm with you COB, we have more gun owners actively fight for our rights today then at any other time I can remember.

More and more states are passing pro gun laws in the face of millions spent by the anti gun crowd.