In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Traitor Senators

bluzjamerbluzjamer Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
We can't let these people get re-elected.

list of US traitor senators - is your senator on this list?
Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:
To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. , and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
* (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA) Acting
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY) Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL) Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Comments

• Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tattoo the word "TRAITOR" on their fore heads....

Then TAR & FEATHER and beat with a rubber hose !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Both Senator's from Washington state are on the list. Little we can do about it since the Liberal losers west of the Cascade's have a stranglehold in this stste.
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone notice they were all dummycrats or independents? Maybe they will find themselves in a situation where an armed citizen could have helped them, but if they were against gun rights just say you won't help because of their stance on this issue. Too bad, so sad call 911 I'll watch 'til they get here.
    The response time in my area is 22 minutes for state patrol. Gotta make your own law 'til they get here. Unless these dolts take away our rights. Burn them at the stake for heresy, casual buggery, and entertainment.
  • Options
    USN_AirdaleUSN_Airdale Member Posts: 2,987
    edited November -1
    how many of those traitors are up for re-election in 2014 ??
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    All DEM except the Communist from VT. Smartly, Sen Manchin from WV sided with the smart folks.