In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Open Letter on Retaliation

cat66hatcat66hat Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
Many of the individuals that oppose 2A rights are simply uninformed or ill-informed or are simply ill with hoplophobia.

Some are truly evil. I cannot find the words to express my feelings for the evil buzzards (text changed by GunBroker. You know what I typed.) that want to squash my rights to promote their sense of power and self-worth.

With that said, attempts on individuals lives with ricin are not where we should go. (I think that it is likely that the pitiful attempts on Hizzonner Whatshisname and his band of syncopants may not have come from 2A supporters at all, but comprise a false-flag operation to prop up flagging interest in gun prohibition.) Just in case it was real attempt by 2A supporters...cut it out! This is not helpful. You are not very good at poisoning anyway.

The proper fear we need to instill now is for the ballot box, not the knife in the dark. We have beaten them so far and we will continue to be vigilant. We will clean up the spate of knee-jerk lawmaking by opportunists and roll back violations of 2A.

Terry

Comments

• RidefarRidefar Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My vote is false flag. 'Ole mayor bloominidiot has been down on attention lately and needs his fix.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,251 ******
    edited November -1
    Maybe they were trying to poison the mail inspectors? Why does no one seem to consider that?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain