In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OK, The Gun Ban fight is over, go back to sleep

cat66hatcat66hat Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
Things are awfully quiet on this board lately. It seems that the initial threat is over and all of the attention is drifting away.

How about we use this attention before it evaporates completely. We need to REPEAL violations of the 2A, new and old. Just because the oppression is in compliance with a law, does not make it lawful. Our constitution is the supreme law of the land. When do we demand that the US Constitution (and it's second amendment) be enforced?

Terry

Comments

• Options
    DieHard4DieHard4 Member Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will never be over. Just enjoying the break from the first part of the years battle. Just wish you could actually find ammo at a decent price these days. Especially .22 lr. The war will return. Probably soon.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While "he" is in charge of our country, I do not see where any repealing is going to happen.

I agree, we should be trying.........
  • Options
    woodchuckjohnwoodchuckjohn Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It isn't over in New Jersey. The Senate just yesterday passed a series of draconian laws and sent them to the Governor for his signature. One will ban fifty caliber weapons. Firearms ID card as part of drivers license, so if you get stopped for a tail light or some minor offense, the cop will see you are a gun owner and subject you to further harassment. No mail order ammo, if bought on line it must be sent to a dealer. All man to man gun sales go thru a dealer, more NICS and dealer fees. I saw on Fox new today a move to tax ammo and gun sales nation wide. Some female from California who knows nothing proposed this one.
  • Options
    0oAKo47o00oAKo47o0 Member Posts: 409 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They're giving all our ammo to Syrian Rebels.