In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anti-Gun Lawmakers Seek to Stop Online Ammunition

RandyTheReloaderRandyTheReloader Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
The NRA just sent me this email showing introduced legislation to greatly INFRINGE on online ammo sales. This would effect the GunBroker community in a big way if this bill HR2283 introduced in the House would take hold. The point here is contact your Congressman or Congresswoman to un-favor this legislation from even making it from committee. Here below is the NRA link if your would like to read the information on this newly as of May 12,2015 bill. Like you in our community I do not want this infringement on our rights going anywhere either. Just copy/paste to your browser if necessary.
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150515/anti-gun-lawmakers-seek-to-stop-online-ammunition-sales

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    Not surprisingly this was introduced by NJ. They're deathly afraid of guns and ammo there.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    RandyTheReloaderRandyTheReloader Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I couldn't agree more. Then Chris Christie expects to WIN the nomination for the GOP Presidential candidate coming from NJ. Like Jeb Bush (I'm not my brother or my dad), Like Dr. Ben Carson ( unless you live in the boondocks then you can own an AR), do not expect ANYONE from NJ to be FOR your 2A Rights without Infringement. I doubt this legislation will go anywhere. It might if Obama Federalizes all police agencies. He's looking at another executive order for it right now. It will open an Infringement 2A door never opened before.