In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

letter to your reps

pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
morning all,i just read my NRA-ILA alert today and noticed that there is a legislation to prevent reckless lawsuits against gun manufacturers, here is a copy of the letter I sent, and the link to the NRA website where you can write your reps. http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/ Good Morning, It was recently brought to my attention, that there is a bill to prevent wreckless law-suits to gun manufacturers, and other abuses of our legal system. I would like to see everyone become a co-sponsor to this legislation, as it becomes more and more commonplace to file such ridiculous law-suits. It deeply saddens me that more and more people are out to destroy our constitution, and remove our rights as citizens of this country. Thank you for your time, and God bless.Now, its not the most eloquent, but hell...its my first time. not sure if this is good enough, but at the very least it will make it that much easier for people to write to their reps.Alex