In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NRA and Max Baucus D-MT

YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
Need your opinion; Do you folks out there that care feel that it's right for the NRA to indorse Max B. after he was the last voter on the Brady Bill to vote yes; when all of his contitutions were saying Please NO? Their side is saying "I know" but he has helped us sense and the NRA Menber running against him is a un-tested. Mike Taylor has served in the state house for a number of years and has a good record. Very pro-gun. If you look like Teddy Roosevelt you have to like firearms and hunting. Let me know.

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.

Comments

• WodanWodan Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No discussion with me.........he already proved he is too wishy-washy.
    Fair weather politician. Vote and check out Libertarian canidates.
  • WodanWodan Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    oops.........candidates
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to go back and edit my spelling all the time too.

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.
  • daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    I don't always agree with the NRA, but they are the best we have.
  • Rob GreeneRob Greene Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My concern is how a person would vote in the future. Perhaps he's seen the light? I think people can change their stance in regards to gun ownership and registration. It's unfortunate that he voted for the Brady Bill, but if he no longer feels that way...(Just be SURE that it's not some election-year posturing)

**It is your right to posess a firearm. In case of questions, please refer to ammendment 2, United States Constitution.**