In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Manufacturer Idiocy

mballaimballai Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have any issue with Gun Manufacturers wanting to play it safe. Hey put a gun lock in the box, no problem. What beats me is as to why they feel it so necessary to put it in the gun itself. I don't want it, don't need it, don't want another mechanical obstruction that might be misset or cause a failure at a most inopportune time.

I really want to buy some of these guns, but as long as lawsuit mentality over one's natural right to self defense reigns I will shop for many guns in the used section.

Three Precious Metals: Gold, silver and lead

Comments

• Options
    mballaimballai Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have any issue with Gun Manufacturers wanting to play it safe. Hey put a gun lock in the box, no problem. What beats me is as to why they feel it so necessary to put it in the gun itself. I don't want it, don't need it, don't want another mechanical obstruction that might be misset or cause a failure at a most inopportune time.

I really want to buy some of these guns, but as long as lawsuit mentality over one's natural right to self defense reigns I will shop for many guns in the used section.

Three Precious Metals: Gold, silver and lead