In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

London Sunday Times

frousseaufrousseau Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
Since American Media refuses to give us all the information about Gun
Control. There have been some startling stories about Gun Control and statistics recently, some slipped through the censors, one such was the list of the 10 top Crime guns in the USA. There were NO ASSUALT RIFLES on the list. There were 9 pictols and one shotgun, BUT more startling was the "Time to Crime" statistics. NONE were less than ONE YEAR. That is the time from Purchase to being used in a Crime. Does your senator or Congressman know this. But the real FACTS that will stun you comes from Last Sundays London Times. Article Titled; "POLICE FIGHT 50% LEAP IN GUN CRIME" I will quote a couple of paragraphs to clinch the fact that American Media refuses to Print. Fifth paragraph; "In April, Alan Green, Assistant Chief Constable of Greater manchester, said gun crime had reached 'Intolerable Level' and THAT FOOT PATROLS WOULD START TO CARRY MACHINEGUNS AND PISTOLS. In two weeks after the Patrols began, officers caught 90 people with firearms and a gun was fired or used to threaten in 73 cases. There were three murders, 19 rapes, 72 serious woundings and 1,267 other injuries." There are 3 pages of more info about Britians gun problems.
I don't know of a city in the United States of America, even the Murder Capital of the US, Washington, DC, where the police have foot patrols that carry MACHINEGUNS. If you need copies of any of these documents, send me an email.Frank

frousseau

Comments