In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Project: Safe Neighborhoods Program

YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
We need to notify our congressional people. This is a bad one. All in the name of the children. They are going to hire a lot of deputy US attornies that do nothing but nit pick gun issues. It will be slow but deliberate. Disarming America one gun at a time.The NRA is going along with the project. Get your e-mail directory out. We need all the help we can get.

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The NRA is going to help this group?!?! What the hell are they thinking?!?!?

Can you give greater details on this. Something isn't right.

I hate liberals

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There is not much more to report. The government is hiring lots of assistant attornys to fill the jobs. If they are good attorneys they won't work for the government so all we'll get is the drege. They will get their promotions by the number of convictions and the will esculate the felony counts so that everything is a felony. One felony; No guns, Simple isn't it?

• Options
    edited November -1
    ....meanwhile turning us all into felons with our own tax money....

I smell revolution!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    GUNPHREAK- Yes, the NRA is actually pushing for this nonsense. Somehow, they have come to the conclusion that allowing the Federal government to stick their nose where constitutionally it does not belong, is good for the second amendment/gun rights.

"The powers delegated by the proposed constitution to the federal governmentare few and defined, and will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace negotiation, and foreign commerce"
    -James Madison
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That is unbelieveable. One thing I know from experience is never to trust your enemy. I have spent a good portion of my life watching people "kiss and make up" just to get stuck in the rear the first time they turn around. Idiots!!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope you are telling this to your Congressmen and the NRA.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Here is a classic example of the feds in action. They have a chanch to nail some big time drug dealers, but they are anxious to be the first to use the safe neighborhood program. This case will fit so they are going to let the top drug dealers go and rap a low level user. It's no wonder the drugs still flow.

• Options
    edited November -1
    The "War" on drugs is just like the "War" on terrorism. It is really an assailing of the 2nd and 4th Amendments, plain and simple. Things done in the name of righteousness that are anything but righteous.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak