In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Protect your rights the simpler way

NagantShooterNagantShooter Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
I find that most people that are anti-gun had a relative or friend killed by a gun. The reason? Most people accidently killed by guns are killed because they know little or nothing about guns. Like how to check if the weapon is LOADED!!! My point? Gun education should be common knowledge to everyone, like driving a car. The only gun restrition laws should require proper storage and/or saftey devices on firearms! The government and public let people have their knives and other perfectly lethal weapons with little or no laws, so let us have our guns. Teach proper gun safty and handling.

Edited by - NagantShooter on 08/07/2002 06:40:37

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you look further down the hierarchal chain, you will find their malefactors have convinced them that guns are the problems, and thrive on whenever an accident occurs to support their thesis, among other things in their arsenal of lies and misinformative propaganda.

The agenda of their malefactors is to eliminate gun ownership among the "peons", which most of us fall under, and leave the "elitists" with a way to keep the peons in line.

What these people do NOT want us to know is that far more crimes and assaults are prevented, and more lives are saved by law abiders using firearms for defensive purposes that lives that are taken at the hands of criminals. They do NOT want you to realize that in every state with CCW, crime has gone down. What they want you to believe is that the cops are the ones who should be taking care of us, even though the Supreme Court has ruled it is not their responsibility to do so.

The more numerous the laws, the more crooked the states.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All very true. I think people have too much time to sit and stew about how guns are dangerous in criminal hands so they try to rid the country and the people's right own and shoot firearms. Yet they don't realize if criminals want guns the will just get them in Canada or other countries and smuggle them into the U.S. Getting rid of guns just leaves us hanging out to dry, by this I mean how are we meant to protect ourselves and our families, with no threats to themselves people would go on crime sprees! By the way, do people want to take the guns away from police too?? If so I think some people need to review how the world works.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    While they're at it, they might want to consider this:

56 million people throughout our world in the 20th Century alone died at the hands of gun control. In each instance, the law makers promised safety and security in exchange for their guns. Shortly after, genocide resulted. Thus, the only people made safer were their killers.

The next time someone starts up about how all guns should be banned, ask them which group of people they would like to see exterminated.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If our right to guns is taken away our government will be no better than the Soviets and Nazis that they critisized for years. Afterall one of the first things Hitler banned were guns so Anti-gun activists are basicly the Nazis of our country.

I'm sorry this will be the last of our convesation for a few day seeing as I'm going on vacation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a good vacation...

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak