In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Squirrel Hunting

BurningDailyBurningDaily Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
Ok guys, i know this sounds oakie but i think its really fun!!! I love going out and just killing squirrels! I live in a rural area but there are people in houses all around me...I have to be extra careful to be conservative in my shots...especially since squirrels are scared away very easily. I even use a ghillie suit. I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about scopes (or squirrel hunting) that i could learn. Can anyone tell me how to use a scope? I know how to adjust windage and elevation (i think), but for some reason, I find it impossible to sight my scope in. I've heard about mathematical equations involved with this...is this true???

"How many times have I told you that when I hear the words 'civil rights attourney', I reach for my glock?? How many times have I told you that when I hear the words 'civil rights attourney', I make sure my AR-15 is oiled?"
-Dr. Savage

Comments