In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GUN LAWS

IIISKAREIIKROIIIIIISKAREIIKROIII Member Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
I'm curious to see what everyone thinks should happen with guns and laws. Obveously guns are and will remain to be a large part of our history. However with guns in the hands of wrong people, etc, what should be done? Personally the guns with the fingerprint crap, no way. Its a very hard topic though, I am just curious to see what people think.
Thanks

S.K.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hello,

Im sure this may be in the wrong forum , if so im sorry.

In the US I understand that to own a Gun you require a Gun license. US passport holders and Green cards can get gun licenses.

Does anyone know if temporary workers/students etc on a permit can get a gun permit ?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Love the site and all the knowledge exhibited here.

Can anyone tell me which state(s) is it legal to buy a gun from a private party without registration?

Regards -
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you own guns, for what ever reason, and are not interested in Fighting for the 2nd Amendment and the Citizens Right to own and Possess guns, you should consider this. Each owner of Guns and ammunition has the Right According to the Constitution to Own and Possess these guns. However, during this last Election we got some of the MOST RADICAL Polititian's in America who are interested only in their own Power Base and not in America or your Constitutional Rights. In addition, if Hillary is Elected President along with more of the same, you are going to loose the Right to Own guns of any kind because most of these folks are Lawyers and they will find a way to relieve you of the responsibility of owning a gun, ANY GUN. If you doubt this can happen, look at New York and the Sullivan Law, you can figure the future from there.
    Your Response should be, MUST BE!; "YOU CAN HAVE MY GUN WHEN YOU TAKE IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS"!
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, I'll respond to this one. You ask, what should be done? Well, first thing would be to repeal all gun control. It obviously isn't working. About the only thing it accomplishes is victim disarmament. After all, criminals don't typically go to the local Wallyworld and buy the gun they are going to use to commit acts of violence. Enact nullification of all past, present, and future gun control legislature State and Locally, as well (after all, it IS COVERED by the law of the land, and therefore should NOT be added to or omitted, as per Article 10 of the Bill of Rights). Place no restrictions on carrying, and make the person defending himself responsible, but not liable (this includes ONLY criminals, not innocents), to eliminate the possibility of second thoughts in the moment of choice. What is done here would be making the criminal's work environment dangerous.... very dangerous.

Next move, bring all military soldiers home, and out of any occupied nation. Fight Wars that are ours, not someone else's. Patrol the borders, and enact repealment of ALL free trade agreements. This would remove the possibility of Terrorists all together, and if it doesn't, then it becomes OUR fight, and we should, at that point, leave no stone unturned, no creature crawling, and no terrorist alive.

Will this happen? I guarantee it won't. Why? Because Big Government feels We The People should have as little say in politics as possible, and as little influence to the solution as possible. My guess would be that all the garbage Klinton and Brady legislation of 1994 will not fade into a bitter memory, but it will become reinstated in the name of "Homeland Security". You watch!!!

All gun control is unconstitutional. Gun Control isn't about Guns, it's about CONTROL.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    BurningDailyBurningDaily Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree that gun should NOT be controlled. What do you think will happen when only criminal have guns? Unfortunately, this sniper incident is already bringing TONS of attention to guns and policies concerning them. All that we good gun supporters can do is sit back and watch while some politicians betray out country. Yes, join the NRA but there are so many anti-gun drones out there....this situation almost seems hopeless.
  • Options
    rameleni1rameleni1 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have used this thought for anti-gun friends. Would you rather live next to a Police Officer, or a drug dealer? Everyone picks the LEO. Why? Because he is a GOOD person with a gun. Then they see it's the person, not the gun.

Rameleni1
  • Options
    tesla85tesla85 Member Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good analogy

When they come to get your GUNS, make sure to give them the AMMO first!!!
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, but at the present, there are so many people with their brains full of sh_t, that we cannot get our head up our * far enough to see their point of view. Then what?????

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    BurningDailyBurningDaily Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Simple solution to a big problem. Get a short peice of rope and a big tall tree.

"How many times have I told you that when I hear the words 'civil rights attourney', I reach for my glock?? How many times have I told you that when I hear the words 'civil rights attourney', I make sure my AR-15 is oiled?"
    -Dr. Savage