In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Washington Sniper

hecklerxkochhecklerxkoch Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
Maybe I'm the one thats wrong, and if I am please tell me, but I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all this bullsh*t concerning this sniper thing. This is the first incident that I know of of an assault rifle growing legs and going around killing innocient people. I watched the news for an hour over lunch and all they could talk about was this assault rifle that killed people. They were also talking about an AK-74, what the hell is an AK-74?!?!? These stupid media people are slamming my gun rights right into the ground. The gun has nothing to do with these people getting killed. As any gun owner knows a bolt action rifle is the perferred rifle of any sniper, because it's much, MUCH more accurate. Dont get me wrong what these guys did was wrong and sickening, but the gun has nothing to do with it. The media kept talking about how easy it was to get an AR-15, your damn right it is, I have two of them and it's my right to buy a hundred of them if I want to. My prediction is that this incident is going to cause assault rifles to finally be banned conpletely. Now no one would ever ban a bolt action hunting rifle, but if this is the case what the hell difference is there. Snipers use bolt action rifles, these guys were stupid and they were not snipers, they were killers. I could go on and on...........

New gun??? No, honey, I've had it for years.

Comments

• Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    The AK74 is a newer version of the AK47. It fires the 5.45x39 cartridge; smaller in diameter than the 5.56 NATO with more hit.
    Sometimes referred to as the Krinkov in teensy configuration.
    Those two a##holes had a Bushmaster and a Taurus Raging Hornet and a Cold Steel Bushman- which weapon would you ban first? (remember; you're a member of the elite media/D.C. Press Corps and have no idea which end of the barrel is dangerous)

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • Options
    hecklerxkochhecklerxkoch Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the update, I didn't even know the gun existed, I thought these stupid media jerks got another thing screwed (ie tripod and not bipod). Anyways the anti gunners are gonna have fun with this.

New gun??? No, honey, I've had it for years.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard them saying something about "Illegal Flash Suppressors", as they are illegal on guns now. Wrong!!!!! This is a post ban "assault" aka Homeland defense rifle no-no, provided it has no other "evil" feature, such as a folding or collapsing stock, pistol grip, grenade launcher or bayonet lug on it. Flash suppressors are not illegal. They are merely add-ons intended, unconstitutionally I might add, for preban homeland defense rifles.

My thought is this: Murdering someone with a gun, period (or any other fashion, as far as I'm concerned) should pose a mandatory death sentence, period. Method of killing should be irrelevant. What I mean by that is that the death of another human being should be the focal point of the matter, not what was used to carry out the deed. So, we sentence a man to life for murder. At that point, who really gives a damn whether they used a gun with a flash suppressor??? Bottom line should be, "Murder is punishable by execution!!".

One idiot gun shop owner said, "illegal flash suppressors" could be purchased at gun shows. Is it possible this moron got paid to say that?? Is he really just that stupid??? What he said there could create a precursor to gun confiscation, which would put that idiot, and all gun shop owners, out of business.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak