In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To; Jaydee

lil scoutlil scout Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
This message is directed to the moderator"Jaydee".You may delete my previous posts at any time.The matter has been resolved to a point.Not to my liking,but resolved!Unfortunatly only one of the replies made any sense!!! sjc1 seems to KNOW what he or she is talking about.The rest of these "armchair"quarter backs are why we still have the problems we have!!!My other replys to the previous posts say enough. I am not impressed with some of your replys,or intelligence. "Death to tyrants" or Jesus advocated being armed,or tough s--t you are in possession of a stolen fire arm and you deserve to be prosecuted,and what ever else was replied is NOT acceptable!!Let one of these respondents be in my shoes and let's see who cries"foul"first!!!!! Thank You for your time./I will not waste your time or mine any longer!

Edited by - lil scout on 11/17/2002 18:45:17

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So I see I become a mocking point, eh. If you already know the law, then why are you asking the "airchair quarterbacks"?? Furthermore, if matters were reversed and the weapon was stolen from me, I'd want the thing back, and I would want the thief, not the person who ended up with it, prosecuted. The authorities, I'm certain, have a greater interest in the thief than the current possessor, as well. That would be your chance to clear yourself, but at the same time, do you care abut how the original owner of the firearm feels?? I didn't think so.

I can accept that a person doesn't like my advice. But to rip on the very foundation of my beliefs and sighting my apparent "lack of intelligence" while calling it to an entire board of posting "armchair quarterbacks", as you call them simply shows what an idiot you are. That being said, I am not interested in your beliefs on my personal stance or whether you are impressed by anything I post, but my interest in showing respect to other board members has been compromised by an unwarranted response that apparently attacks my character because you didn't like what I had to say, but then, you asked for anyone's thoughts, and I obliged you, you ingrate. In the future, I would suggest listening to or taking advice from your lawyer and not posting this kind of material on a public board. If you do, then don't be so aggitated about the responses, or insult others.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak
  • lil scoutlil scout Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This last reply by gun phreak is exactly what I am saying about "armchair"quarterbacks.You OBVIOUSLY did not read my first question completly or you would have seen where I said"Ill.could not find a record of who the gun was stolen from!!!HOW in the hell can you return something when you can't even find out who it stolen from in the first place?????? As far as further postings,I probably will not have any more.I might read what is said when I need a good laugh,but thats it.
    edited November -1
    Illinois cannot find the record for who it was originally stolen from?? Get a lawyer to demand they find the original owner. If they cannot, then there is a misunderstanding. But you're going to have to prove that, and that is the only way to do it... by having an attorney demand to know who it was originally stolen from. At that point, the matter can be construed as confiscation through ignorance of the law. If that becomes true, THEN the NRA may take interest in this type of case.

NRA is interested in cases that show clear de facto policy or foul play, but usually the foul play has to be proved. If you can pull something like that off, more power to you.

The law isn't about what you suspect, or what you believe, or even what you know is true.... only what you can prove.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
    edited November -1
    One more thing... I never once said I thought you should have been prosecuted for receiving stolen property... not once!! I only said cooperation with the law should have been your course. I always find it to be unfortunate when this happens to otherwise law abiding citizens.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • lil scoutlil scout Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The issue has been resolved.Finish.No need for any more response.I'm not completely satisfied BUT,there is nothing more I can do.No,that is incorrect.I will NOT support any one who will not support me!! This is only my personal opinion.I do not expect any one to change their thinking do to my unfortunate experience.On top of that,I do not care what others think of me due to my opinions.This is my right and NO ONE can take that away!They might get my guns,but they cannot touch my mind!!!!!Little of which is left.