In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Facts

lead lobberlead lobber Member Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
I need a good source- I guess the govt for info on guns and crime with guns. Saw a little of that guy mike moore- He made it sound like that guns are being bought by white s he said 95% and that thefore they were the ones commiting the crimes That happens to be the close to the 96% of all guns that are not in crimes

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really??

The idea that people should even have to address that....
    Crime statistics aren't matching up to what he is spouting off. Those are imaginary figures, as most liberal "facts" are. Check out the Department of Justice for true figures.

Crime is actually on a percentage decrease in most states, but contrary to what Kommunist Sarah Brady, or Komrade Tom Diaz, or even Duke Andrew McKelvey, or even William the Impeached might say, it is due to conservative policies and enforcement of the laws on a more local scale and the passage of concealed carry laws that have made this turnaround possible, not the Brady Bill or the Klinton Crime condonation bill that has made the difference. There's your so called legacy, Slick Willy, and you know where you can shove it!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak

Edited by - gunphreak on 11/19/2002 02:50:10
  • Options
    hondohondo Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try the following for a start:www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/press/fuopr.htm Hondo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good resource, Hondo.

I hate it when people insult my intelligence.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Select-fire,

Of course they are.... in the event of our public "servants" turning on us, they don't want us having an edge. They don't like the odds right now as they are. Even with their "superior firepower" they are purely outgunned, plain and simple. That is why they are incrementally trying to disarm all Americans to fulfill their sozialist agendas and make the country the Confederation of Imperial States of Amerika. I am sure you know that, though. Same thing with .50BMG rifles. Number of people killed by its misuse..... 1. I repeat.... 1. And you'll love this. A disgruntled Police Officer with access to stuff like this is what caused it. Message: Don't give police .50BMG rifles. What do they need one for, anyhow. When was the last time any of you ever heard of the police sniper units having to make a 1 mile shot???

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak