In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hollywood... how;s this for interesting??

gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm reading a list of people the industry lost to guns.

63 people are on this list. But note, this list even showed the method of which the gun was used to kill that person. Of those listed, 39 of them are suicides. By its own definition, it means the person killed themself, the gun was the method THEY chose. Over half of these people were killed by themselves. So... why not do suicide awareness, instead? It would make more sense. I am certain others died from drug overdoses or hanging or other acts of self destruction.

For more on this topic, click the link.

[url][http://eiconline.org/violence]

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak

Edited by - gunphreak on 11/19/2002 03:16:44[/url]

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, now that that is read (I'm sorry if any of you found that offensive or insulting to your intelligence.. I fully understand) this may clear up why these idiots feel this way.

http://www.flashbunny.org/commentary/hollywood.html

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunny: I can't tolerate Martin Sheen, he plays a young psycopath running around Texas shooting people, later he plays in many movies with guns. The has then has the audacity to Make Anti-Gun remarks on National T.V. Reminds me of Rosie O'Donnells attitude. Hurrah for me and to hell with you. These liberals need their own planet. Keep up the good work Gunny.
    By the way - I'll never watch Martin Sheen again in anything. I never did watch Rosie OH!

Ronnie G. Perkins
    edited November -1
    You know, as useful as a gun is for self defense, imagine some of these movies where a gun was used to take care of the bad guy. Them things would be only 10 minutes long, half of which would be credits.

Firearm facts, eh. Any of you want the real ones, look for them in the department of injustice. They are figures that cover ALL crimes, and you can bet they publish these figures under duress.

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Gunphreak, I find your mention of Luke 22:36 quite interesting since I have carried a copy of that Bible verse in my wallet for many years. I would like to ask your opinion about an idea I have involving that Bible verse, eroding gun rights and the California State Constitution. If you are interested please e-mail me at "retrosdad@aol.com". Or if anyone else is interested in the subject, you are welcome to contact me.

if they don't want us to have guns for self defense, what do they want us to have?
    edited November -1
    tr fox,

You got mail!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!

-Gunphreak
  • NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Delat514:
    I started boycotting Martin Sheen back when I was still living in Kalifornia. By now, I boycott quite a few of them. I even send letters to companies (Pepsi and Toyota) who have used comrade Sheen's voice to hawk their products. And, I am a conservative NRA Life member public school teacher. During "current event" portions of my government classes, I fill the students in on what actors and actresses are up to in the realm of politics. Most have no idea just how active these commie-lib actors are. I boycott Alec the wus Baldin, comrade Spike Lee, Barbara Strident, and many others!

Join the boycott against commie-lib Hollywood (or is it Commie-wood?)

Merry Christmas!
    edited November -1
    Delta514 said:

(These liberals need their own planet.)

True[^]. And perhaps Darth Vader will loan me the Death Star to take care of that planet.[:D]

Good riddance, ehh???[;)]

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.