In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I think this is worth doing

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
Instead of gun rights, Call this forum a "Gun Rights & Laws Think tank"

Where people can Post new (Under the wire) gun laws. and hash them over, think about them, and provide a solution. Then write the local Reps. about the law. I think that would get more done for our gun rights than just complaining about laws that have passed.

Would be far more interesting in my view.

We have got to understand it is all the little laws that we don't see
that get passed, and then when it turns into one big one we all Cry oh no!

Just my View

gun.gif

NRA Life Endowment Member

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make no mistake, this site is being monitored. I can guarantee that.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Francf, I love your idea and it is one I have been pushing for some time. We have got to start thinking outside the box because our inside the box thinking is losing the gun rights battle for us. If you lived here in the K.C. area I would suggest we meet and try to bring as many people that think like us as possible. However that is not possible and I am not sure how people who live a thousand or more miles away can help each other in this particular situation. My e-mail address is retosdad@aol.com so if you have anything to share let me know. Larry

if they don't want us to have guns for self defense, what do they want us to have?