In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy "crimes against white people" day.

gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
An awful lot of my black friends are the ones that came up with that line. They despise this holiday because it creates animosity towards them from members of the white community. I would have to agree.

They were the ones that told me about something called a "Saturday night special" ban in Toledo, Ohio (their home) and gave me the history behind it. They have concluded that all gun kontrol is racist, because it is meant to disarm poor people (which they say from their own observation, is many of the blacks in that community).

They don't like things that target against blacks, but then, they find Affirmative Action (they call it "Negative Action) quotas and set-asides a flagrant attack on the white community and a catalyst for despisation toward them. They see the truth in it. This is not rocket science.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I think you have got some good black friends. I have always called it "affirmative Discrimination"

if they don't want us to have guns for self defense, what do they want us to have?
  • Options
    BerettafanBerettafan Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right on guys! I think you may be right about the intent of that "Saturday night special" ban, but I think it extneds even further than that. There's a lot of people who cannot afford to purchase some of the finer weapons (sig, beretta, and if loosely used, glock). I think that ban was just a *BS* way of disarming a whole lot of people by putting firearms outside of their budgets.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Through the process of oppressive taxing, arbitrary hidden "costs" and the fact that our dollar is almost truly toilet paper, anyways, you are absolutely correct. It doesn't end at poor minorities; it extends to all on a limited budget.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Options
    Delta514Delta514 Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TextTextTextText
    Melding of two distinctly different cultures is never easy (maybe impossible). When one of the two plays: "The World owes me" Progress will remain slow. With the Movies showing my race as "Hoodlums" I doubt I would frequent them often.
    I tell people: "Boys do not come into this world with the desire to wear their cap backward or their pants around their ankles, this is not part of their DNA".

"We are Imitative Animals by nature, we do what we see others do, this quality is the germ of all education in us".

Who will take blame or responsibility for the misuse of Guns and the way Guns are portrayed, who will take responsibility for their own actions? Yet we substidize these Promoters of Dis-harmony by helping them become rich? (Selling Junk Food for the Mind).

Ronnie G. Perkins
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Exactly!!!

Death to Tyrants!!!