In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What will you do when they try and disarm you?

Concealed_JusticeConcealed_Justice Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
What will you do when some pres or house vote passes a bill that bans our guns? Be it handguns or semiauto's. They'll form some kind of comittee or orginize a department to disarm you, so then only the criminals have guns.

If I live to see it, and they raid me or somthing trying to get my guns I'll go down blazin, If I go down.

Dont freeze when zero hour comes.

BUT WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DIE FOR MY GOD GIVIN RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF?

WEBS OF LIES, HYPOCROCEY, OPPRESION, BRUTALITY, THE ELITE, All of which are the new American Dreams. I bet Aaron Burr, Jefferson and Adams never thought I would end up like this

The structure is set, you never change it with a ballot poll.

Give me my rights,
liberty and freedom, or give me some time to stock up on ammo.

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    Agent_ Stiles_ATFAgent_ Stiles_ATF Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "What will you do when they try and disarm you?"

Do??????, sheeple do nothing..makes our job easier

If ya can't fool them with brilliance,turn them in.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hate to say it but, in most cases Agent_ Stiles_ATF is right. Sheeple do nothing. If it is happening next door to you, are you going to run over there and start shooting? I doubt it. Then they come to your house, is the next guy going to come to your aid? With the exception of a very few cases, NO

Don't worry about them coming and taking your guns. They will legislate the right to "posses one" away first. Then the sheeple will hide their guns (where they can not get to them if they need them) or just turn them in, being law abiding citizens and all.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    LowdogLowdog Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Agent_ Stiles_ATFAgent_ Stiles_ATF Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just love when people post that they will go out in a "blaze" if confronted with a weapon confiscation, or something similar.

This may sound good in a conversation or on a board, but in reality what will it gain? Your family once dependent on you no longer have you around, no way to fight the FedGov to restore what you think is wronged action, no way to defend your rights and liberties and so on.

If any of you, and most of us have, filled out the legal paper work, got the background check and was able to purchase weapons, you are already on a list that the FUDS have a record of.

If it comes down to a confiscation, they will just pull your info up, come knockin' at your door, say, "Mr. Smith, we have a record here of these weapons and serial numbers of items in your possession and we would like you to surrender them at once according to the new laws just passed."

You will then have two choices, comply or resist. And what do you think will be the result if you resist?? First they will apprehend you, handcuff you as well as any other member of your family that is "disorderly" then proceed to rip your house apart to find the weapons you "voluntarily" admitted to having when you purchased them.
    Or..if you resist like many say they will do, and "come out shooting" they will just call for the JBTS to shoot you're * dead and still do the same, and you still have not accomplished anything.

There are two ways around this.

One, take your weapons to a safe cache area and stash them, come back to the house, break in a door or window, call the LEOS and report that all your weapons have been stolen. This will generate a report saying you no longer have those "registered" weapons on the premises, taking you off the future confiscation list.

You may say that your weapons are not registered, but they are with the simple act of you filling out the forms at the gun shop or pawn shop to purchase those weapons, so, in fact, we DO have a national registration.

Second way, purchase all your weapons from flea markets or private owners, as so there is no record of what you have bought guaranteeing that there is no record of the weapons you have in your possession.

In the meantime, until that day, which will surely come, of confiscation, continue to fight for the rights and freedoms of the 2nd Amendment that we are all entitled to.

The first alternative to confiscation may sound drastic, but it is a proven way that works.

And, then as far as ammo, tell the JBTs that come to investigate that you had a foot locker that was filled with ammo for those weapons and it was stolen also, thus guaranteeing that all the ammo you purchased will not be lying around and trying to explain why you still have the ammo, but not the weapons.

Also, a way to purchase the ammo for the caliber weapon you own is to do it through the "buddy system". Have your buddy in another state buy some for you, ship it to you in a package that is labeled as something else and stockpile it in your cache area.

As for a weapon to protect yourself while all the "good stuff" is off property, just make sure you do have a weapon that would not be missed if and when confiscation becomes a fact. This way you will still have your cached weapons and have dutifully complied with the JBTs when they come for the only weapon that the computers say you have.
    Everyone is happy.

If ya can't fool them with brilliance,turn them in.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Interesting...

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• Options
    poppgunpoppgun Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way I see it certain entities will create a situation that will convince the majority of citizens to go along with the idea of gun confiscation. Homeland Security!!!!!!GOOD IDEA??? We All Want IT!!!!????! No one wants another 9/11
    The technology has been developed to enable the tracking of a persons' location. Here in this town certain GOOD CITIZENS have volunteered to have a special sticker placed on the windshield of their car. Antennas mounted at traffic lights track the movement of the cars to establish "TRAFFIC PATTERNS". One can sign up with EXXON to use a small wand to purchase gas. All one has to do is wave it at the gas pump and it will automatically allow you to pump gas. Cellphones will have a tracking device so that calls can be traced down to location in case of an EMERGENCY.Most citizens are going to accept this premise because it seems logical. TRACKING preceeds CONTROL. The populace must first accept the idea that this is for their own protection ans safety. TEMPEST technology can monitor whar you are viewing on your computer or tv from the street using ordinary comm receivers. I understand that cell phone conversations can be monitored from satellite. This doesnt look good to me I HOPE that SOMEONE will place a post telling me that I am ALL WRONG! Pardon me if I am being so suspicious and wordy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would say you are fully justified for being suspicious of the Homeland Tyranny Akt.

If ignorance is bliss, someone wipe the smile off my face, too.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    swnoelswnoel Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poppgun...

You're not wrong, actually your one of the few on this board that has finally opened your eyes to what's going on.

Our freedoms and liberties are under attack by the establishment not just the Brady's of the country.

I see many on this board all hell bent for election to attack Iraq... but not one has told me yet, how they plan on ending the war on terrorism... why, because it is like the war on drugs... it never ends.

What's it all about... first destroy the terrorists in Afganistan, secure the pipeline crossing the country, then get Hussein , secure the largest oil reserve on the planet, who's next, any guesses?

This war on terrorism was concocted to allow this country to overthrown any other they wish, with the approval of the population, and also make the people(sheeple) want the government to protect them, many think this Patriots Act is their salvation...giving up the rights our forefathers gave their lives for, thank god there are those finally waking up and taking notice...

quote:Originally posted by poppgun
    The way I see it certain entities will create a situation that will convince the majority of citizens to go along with the idea of gun confiscation. Homeland Security!!!!!!GOOD IDEA??? We All Want IT!!!!????! No one wants another 9/11
    The technology has been developed to enable the tracking of a persons' location. Here in this town certain GOOD CITIZENS have volunteered to have a special sticker placed on the windshield of their car. Antennas mounted at traffic lights track the movement of the cars to establish "TRAFFIC PATTERNS". One can sign up with EXXON to use a small wand to purchase gas. All one has to do is wave it at the gas pump and it will automatically allow you to pump gas. Cellphones will have a tracking device so that calls can be traced down to location in case of an EMERGENCY.Most citizens are going to accept this premise because it seems logical. TRACKING preceeds CONTROL. The populace must first accept the idea that this is for their own protection ans safety. TEMPEST technology can monitor whar you are viewing on your computer or tv from the street using ordinary comm receivers. I understand that cell phone conversations can be monitored from satellite. This doesnt look good to me I HOPE that SOMEONE will place a post telling me that I am ALL WRONG! Pardon me if I am being so suspicious and wordy.
  • Options
    Randy SmithRandy Smith Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I imagine most of the guys reading this have a number of guns. Do you realize what a nightmare it will be for the Feds to try to confiscate guns from those records on a national level? "I lost that one." "I sold that one." "I think my long dead Uncle Joe borrowed that one." When they remodeled the Hermitage even old Andy Jackson had a stash pistol under the stairway. The day may come but they won't even come close to getting most of them.... and they know it. I have no idea how many guns I've traded, purchased and sold over the years. I guess they could lock me up in some Stalag for not being able to account for every single gun... but Jeeze, I wouldn't be there alone. And yes, if someone like that last POS of a president we had tried to confiscate all my guns, I just wouldn't be able to remember where hardly any of them were.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hell with 'em. I wouldn't tell 'em where they went, anyways.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    BerettafanBerettafan Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The most dangerous thing we can do is assume. While many people don't realize it, confiscation is not too far down the list if some of the people in power get their way. Although if it comes to it, not all guns could be accounted for, many would still be taken, and it would be very damaging. We must continue to maintain our rights, even when it doesn't APPEAR that they are being threatened.

Expect the best, but be prepared for the worst.
  • Options
    ZipZip Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I will do like Matt Dillon. I will take my scatter gun. Straight up the middle from the inside out. My husband will of course be my partner and do the same...(I haven't told him yet, but I think he will oblige.) then like all Matt Dillon shows. When they all drop and I have one bullet hole in my arm.....the show is over.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Zip, life doesn't imitate art. I would think twice about the "blaze of glory" idea. Be smarter than that.

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think a straight up confiscation is very likely more likely would be and has been the outlawing of certain types of firearms until one day we wake up and realize that the only firearms that are legal are NONE. If you chip away at something long enough what is left in the end. As to what would I do when they come we have all already done it who here can go out and purchase a fully automatic rifle and carry it home today, who can go buy a new gun that holds more than ten rounds, who can go out today ANYWERE in the country and go home with a gun? IMHO CA, NY, NJ are like kids with the flu going to school soon enough ever one is going to catch it. (No offence meant to those of you who live there) As to what I would do if a LEO came to my door tonight and said "We have record of you having such and such guns which you must now surrender under the US BS Blah Blah ACT" It is hard to say..but I very much doubt I would "go out balzn"

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it
  • Options
    Randy SmithRandy Smith Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree... chip, chip, chip. That's how it will be done in this country. First this law or regulation then that. Every time there is a significant national shooting a new attack will begin. I had a chance at a hunt in Canada, but when I read the gun laws and all the hoops I have to jump through, I figured there wasn't anything in Canada that I couldn't find in Montana or Colorado. I wonder how many guides and outfitters up there were surprised when they woke up one morning and realized how the gun laws were reducing their business?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think the sooner we all realize Big Brother is watching the better...

Death to Tyrants!!!

• Options
    snake-eyessnake-eyes Member Posts: 869
    edited November -1
    September of last year Germany delcared no United States Soldier may bring their personal firearms with them when they are stationed in their country. The U.S. said ok...This guy is victim number one:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/02/03/germany.shooting/index.html

Al Quaeda knows our soldiers abroad are no longer 'cowboys' packing heat and they have no fear of an unarmed man. More deaths will come, the U.S. will do nothing but watch them die in vain. The least the Department of Defense could do is issue everyone service revolvers to bypass the German law...it'll never happen though.

Let's change the laws and quit bickering about them. One man CAN change the status quo.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As far as that is concerned, the counter to that Germany akt should have been accompanied with the US pulling all troops out of there and let the Germans fend for themselves. That would have been the ONLY good act in the face of disarming our soldiers. What the hell were they thinking???

Death to Tyrants!!!