In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ca. Attorney Gen. Position 2nd Ammendment

wolfenwolfen Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
Look at Ca Doj website and you will see a link to the opinion of our Attorney General for this State on the 2nd. Ammendment about halfway down on the right of the screen. It will stun you, or at least it did me. This Person is a traitor to the people of our State and Nation. We elected him to office, and he is doing his best to disarm us. He seems to believe that the right to keep and bear arms is only for Federal and State Government for the purposes of Malitia or National Gaurd, and it does not apply to you and I. If this is so then perhaps the rights we were all taught in school were our individual rights, protected by our Constitution an Bill of Rights only apply to Government an not to us at all. What can we do to stop people like that? Is there hope for our State and Nation? and if so where is it? Perhaps our State Constitution can be ammended to help in this? I dont know, but there must be a way.

David R. Kelley

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look at recent legislation. The USA Gestapo Akt (the misnamed patriot act) dismantles the 4th, 5th, 6th 7th 8th and 10th Amendments and begins to seriously hamper the 1st Amendment, attacks on the Posse Comitatus will begin to dimantle the 3rd, 4th and 10th Amendment, The inkumbent protektion akt (Campaign Finance Reform) is a direct assault against the 1st Amendment, all victim disarmament legislation is against the 2nd Amendment, calls for registration is a violation of the 4th Amendment at the expense of the 2nd Amendment, and it would appear that the Gestapo Akt II may actually pave the way to make the legislative branch of government as ineffectual as the rest of us seem to be while surrendering all power to the executive branch. Therefore, the Chancellor of the Sozialist Republik of Kalifornistan is not the only traitor.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Find some way to present this danger to the masses who usually don't pay attention or accept anything that is handed to them. I not sure how, since people like us don't have a lot of access to the media or prominent public figures who can get attention for us. Maybe pool our money and put up bill boards or hand out flyers at public places. I really don't know what to do but I am working on a few things here in KS.

if they don't want us to have guns for self defense, what do they want us to have?
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Well instead of calling them idiots, morons and bums, you might try a more respectable approach! Ya never know we might see your point of view! Your never going to persuade someone of your point of view if you keep attacking them!! But hey Im an idiot what do I know!

pablue.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    While I agree with Pabooger that name calling is counter productive, I have to call a spade a spade.
    These codes being written by our legislature are robbing us of our rights.
    The people who I meet at gunshows in other States tell me to get out of this State for my own good, because they did. I dont see that as an answer to anything. This political mess is heading north into Oregon fast and The Nevadans say its headed there too. I see a plague that must be stopped. But what is the solution? Can they, the State legislature be beaten by the People of our State, by ammending the State constitution and cutting the legislature out of the loop? [B)]

David R. Kelley
  • Options
    WvhunterWvWvhunterWv Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have always found calfornia gun laws amazing. I really don't understand how they can take your guns like that. My state like all has it problems; but, the government leaves are guns alone for the most part and if you read wv constitution you will see that it states the private citizens have the right to keep arms for personal protection.

Steve
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pabooger,

I am not about to become tolerant of those who strive to strip me of my rights, or anyone else's. To me they will always be jack-booted thugs, idiots, and kommies. I'm not about to address them with any respect, now, or ever. End of story.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    snake-eyessnake-eyes Member Posts: 869
    edited November -1
    California's firearm laws will never change for the better...you pack all those people in the suburbs and the politicans know when the oil runs out they are going to have alot of jobless hungry folk who can't drive their suv's around..What to do about it? Take away their guns before the riots start in a few years.

Survival of the fittest.

Let's change the laws and quit bickering about them. One man CAN change the status quo.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Please, let us not attack Pabooger for his wisdom. Thank you.

David R. Kelley