In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA Advertises Cigarettes????

rocktonrockton Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭
I was a little surprised to see a cigarette advertisement on the last page of this months American Rifleman. I think we could all send the NRA a few bucks if they need it that bad.

Rockton

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not a smoker, myself, but as far as I'm concerned, I support the rights of smokers just as I expect them to support my right to shoot.

Since both are the targets of blood sucking lawyers, I would have to believe that there are strength in numbers, and I am really concerned less about where the money comes from to fight these bastards off.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Benn tryin' to quit for about 2 years, was surprised to see the Pall Malls ad, but I think that we brought it on ourselves by not getting every gun owner to join the only group solely founded to preserve a right no one wants to defend.
    I'm kinda surprised they don't have lawyers ads.

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!